Home

Madden 11 franchise - 1-2 round draft results

This is a discussion on Madden 11 franchise - 1-2 round draft results within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #17
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden 11 franchise - 1-2 round draft results

Quote:
Originally Posted by mngophers21
How recent are these with all the declarements being announced? I suppose we will have to manually control teams to ensure players will stay (Luck, James, Broyles/Lewis, Floyd, Baldwin, etc) right?
I plan on reupping these after everyone has declared.
Old 01-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #18
Rookie

mngophers21's Arena

OVR: 3

Did you re-rate some of the players who came out with too high of overall? (like Jenkins)
Old 01-23-2011, 09:12 AM   #19
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

The new roster is available in my locker. All the underclassmen who declared have been changed to Seniors, while all the underclassmen who chose to stay were changed to Sophomores. First time I imported the class Gabbert came in as a 1st rounder, Mallett, Newton, and Locker came in as 2nd rounders. Give these a shot and let me know how they turn out.

GT: brangus
Old 01-23-2011, 09:44 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 36

Boy, oh boy. If Amukamara only had a chance to drop that far, my Eagles could take him instead of the inevitable lineman.

*Sigh* Oh well. I like the results, OVR is a tad high for my taste but solid nonetheless.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #21
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Boy, oh boy. If Amukamara only had a chance to drop that far, my Eagles could take him instead of the inevitable lineman.

*Sigh* Oh well. I like the results, OVR is a tad high for my taste but solid nonetheless.
Keep trying man. That CB class is really solid. Seems like they always dominate the first round. Amukamara and Peterson are usually in the top 5. I tried to make the defensive linemen the dominate class, because there's 12 of them projected to go in the 1st round this year. I always base my draft on the QB's potential. If I can get those 4 guys in the 1st in 2nd round, the rest usually falls into place. Of course there's always a primetime player left out. The last time I had all 4 QB's projected in the 1st and 2nd, Da'Quan Bowers, #1 on ESPN, came in as a 3rd round guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #22
Pro

live to die54's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmx21
That wasn't intentional lol. These rosters are just for getting decent imported draft classes in Madden. I do not recommend using this for anything other than draft classes.

well thats what i was trying to do but in 2 years i couldnt get an oregon player into my draft class..maybe i screwed up somehow idk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »