Home

Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #73
Rookie

SKiNDATA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season

So far it's a really good roster. Some players are missing from the Eagles, I'm sure their are more on other teams but it's not that big of a deal since you can just add the rest yourselves. For someone like Casey Matthews who has his big brothers sort of hair, real long, I used Bobby Carpenter and changed his name. Thanks NoLimits!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:31 PM   #74
Rookie

II2AZOII2's Arena

Good stuff my friend. Hope all is going well. I'm really excited to see how things turn out
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Oregon Ducks
Old 09-23-2011, 01:08 AM   #75
Rookie

SKiNDATA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by II2AZOII2
Good stuff my friend. Hope all is going well. I'm really excited to see how things turn out
Very well so far, played a couple games on Franchise mode with the new rosters, very fun. Going to be a little pissed when the final roster comes out and I have to make a new franchise, but at least all the teams will be accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 02:02 AM   #76
Rookie

I appreciate that you have done alot but alot of teams have missing players even starters

Try looking up "(insert team name) - Depth Chart" for all teams (and it wont take that long since you already edited most players) so you can just at least get all the starters on all teams right, and there are alot of ratings issues but Ill fix that on my own.

I was adding most missing players that I could on my own (looking up all teams depth charts), but then the game froze out of nowhere and I didnt save it so everything I did was gone and I was Pissed so I hope you can do whatever you can.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:09 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ama3599
I appreciate that you have done alot but alot of teams have missing players even starters

Try looking up "(insert team name) - Depth Chart" for all teams (and it wont take that long since you already edited most players) so you can just at least get all the starters on all teams right, and there are alot of ratings issues but Ill fix that on my own.

I was adding most missing players that I could on my own (looking up all teams depth charts), but then the game froze out of nowhere and I didnt save it so everything I did was gone and I was Pissed so I hope you can do whatever you can.
I know there is missing players. I have been looking at the depth charts the whole time but when I started editing the teams the depth charts were still unofficial since it was during the preseason. There have been changes to it that I did not go back and change yet but I will in the final update. Regarding ratings, as I said it a previous post, the ratings don't always work out perfectly when translated from Mad12 to Mad10. I also probably won't bother to edit a player's rating if they are a 75 in Madden 10 and a 76 or 74 in Madden 12, unless they're speed went way up or something. The ratings I'm using are also not for Week 3 or anything, they are the starting Madden 12 ratings. There are no updated roster ratings for Madden 12 online anywhere.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:09 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimits77
I know there is missing players. I have been looking at the depth charts the whole time but when I started editing the teams the depth charts were still unofficial since it was during the preseason. There have been changes to it that I did not go back and change yet but I will in the final update. Regarding ratings, as I said it a previous post, the ratings don't always work out perfectly when translated from Mad12 to Mad10. I also probably won't bother to edit a player's rating if they are a 75 in Madden 10 and a 76 or 74 in Madden 12, unless they're speed went way up or something. The ratings I'm using are also not for Week 3 or anything, they are the starting Madden 12 ratings. There are no updated roster ratings for Madden 12 online anywhere.
Oh I didnt know you were using original Madden 12 ratings, and ratings arent my biggest concern tbh the depth charts and some rookies are missing
Just wondering if you can finish this before the weekend is over?

& Are those all high rated free agents are all really unsigned yet? I know about Terrell Owens but there are so many 80+ and 90+ free agents tehre
Old 09-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #79
Rookie

Since I have nothing to do right now Im completing the roster on my own

I might upload it when Im done

So far I got 3 teams done completely up to todays roster
Old 09-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ama3599
Since I have nothing to do right now Im completing the roster on my own

I might upload it when Im done

So far I got 3 teams done completely up to todays roster
how do you have the ratings for the lastest roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »