Home

Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 10 Roster Update for 11/12 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed
Hey, mate not an American but been waiting on your update. How much longer will it be? Could you guess how many more days it may take? Great work on the 24 teams! Very accurate. Thanks, bloke.
It will be out sometime from Thursday to Saturday night. I didn't get any teams done last Friday or Saturday which are usually the best days for me to edit the teams, so I fell a little behind of when I wanted to release it (which I hope would be last weekend)

Last edited by NoLimits77; 09-27-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 11:59 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimits77
It will be out sometime from Thursday to Saturday night. I didn't get any teams done last Friday or Saturday which are usually the best days for me to edit the teams, so I fell a little behind of when I wanted to release it (which I hope would be last weekend)
OK, THANKS, MATE...I LOVE MADDEN 10... NOT 11...12 I DON'T HAVE AS YET...AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS STILL A BIT HARD TO MASTER FOR ME...THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND HARD WORK...PLEASE, CAN YOU UPLOAD THE 32 TEAMS AS SOON AS YOU COMPLETE THEM...
Old 09-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #91
Rookie

SKiNDATA's Arena

Pretty sad, I'm making a whole updated roster from the last official online roster just for Michael Vick and a couple other guys pictures. >_>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #92
Rookie

haha, the missing pics are annoying but i'm way too lazy to start that far back
Old 09-29-2011, 11:32 AM   #93
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKiNDATA
Pretty sad, I'm making a whole updated roster from the last official online roster just for Michael Vick and a couple other guys pictures. >_>
Sweet can u pm me it when its done??

Quote:
haha, the missing pics are annoying but i'm way too lazy to start that far back
lol so how close are u on ur update?
Old 09-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #94
Rookie

I just finished all the teams but now I need to quickly go back through all of them to account for any major changes to the rosters of the teams I edited a few weeks ago. I also need to clean up the free agents, who are for the most part rated too high or not even in the league anymore. So I might be done today with that, and if not definitely by Saturday night.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:00 PM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
I just finished all the teams but now I need to quickly go back through all of them to account for any major changes to the rosters of the teams I edited a few weeks ago. I also need to clean up the free agents, who are for the most part rated too high or not even in the league anymore. So I might be done today with that, and if not definitely by Saturday night.
K sounds great hope u manage to finish tonight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 04:06 PM   #96
Rookie

Quote:
Ok, I can't wait. Can you pm me the unfinished work. Just so that I can have access to it. I am fine with the 32 teams the way they are now, mate. I really can't handle waiting much longer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »