Home

Edits to fix up this game

This is a discussion on Edits to fix up this game within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Edits to fix up this game

I just did these edits, along with the hit power, and it makes a world of difference in the gameplay. Outstanding.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:13 PM   #10
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
I just did these edits, along with the hit power, and it makes a world of difference in the gameplay. Outstanding.
Glad you enjoyed them - If you get time could you post some stats or more detailed impressions? It will help a lot in finalizing this and actually getting a tangible file out for the community to use.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
Rookie

JB443's Arena

OVR: 1

sounds great!

You should edit the rosters after the last madden 12 roster update andpost it here for download!

SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD LOVE IT!!! ESPECIALLY ME!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #12
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB443
sounds great!

You should edit the rosters after the last madden 12 roster update andpost it here for download!

SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD LOVE IT!!! ESPECIALLY ME!!!
I'm doing better - I'm using a file based on Da Rebirth's so the ratings are better spread out with my own edits to update for the season. I hate the way EA rates players so that's a no go. The only thing is I don't have much time so this is going to take an ungodly long amount of time unless I can get an extra pair of hands on the file.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #13
Rookie

JB443's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
I'm doing better - I'm using a file based on Da Rebirth's so the ratings are better spread out with my own edits to update for the season. I hate the way EA rates players so that's a no go. The only thing is I don't have much time so this is going to take an ungodly long amount of time unless I can get an extra pair of hands on the file.
Maybe you should try proposing this to Rebirth for his next update. It's a really good idea man.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #14
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
Maybe you should try proposing this to Rebirth for his next update. It's a really good idea man.
From what he posted in his thread he isn't doing another one so looks like it's just me on the ps3 end of things with these. I've completed the updated for this season part of the job it's just doing the mass edits that's taking a long time
Old 01-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #15
Rookie

JB443's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
From what he posted in his thread he isn't doing another one so looks like it's just me on the ps3 end of things with these. I've completed the updated for this season part of the job it's just doing the mass edits that's taking a long time
I might try editing tomorrow. Is it 99 strength on all OL or just the interior linemen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #16
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

Quote:
I might try editing tomorrow. Is it 99 strength on all OL or just the interior linemen?
Just interior lineman - I can take the file for tomorrow but if you could help out doing the edits with a concrete formula (all except the awareness and prc stuff) it would free me up to set that up and I can edit that myself. Maybe if I send you a file tomorrow night and you can keep it until Sunday while I work on the rest of the stuff? That would be a godsend

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »