Home

Cursive's 2012-2016 Draft Classes + Pre-Loaded Franchise

This is a discussion on Cursive's 2012-2016 Draft Classes + Pre-Loaded Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Cursive's 2012-2016 Draft Classes + Pre-Loaded Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice
Was able to get the franchise loaded that had the draft classes in it. It would play but NOT save. It was saying that I need the profile from the person that created the franchise file to save. I assumed that was that profile file you included but I could never get it to work. Received error that said it was corrupt. I used the Id # 's from my profile to rehash and resign..is that right? Anyway, that's where I'm stuck. I' went to Walmart and purchased the xbox360 USB thingy and I followed all instructions, however they all seem to be for "roster" files, not draft classes (how would I insert that file anyway?), franchise files, and profiles..lol

I'm a noob. Sorry
I am fairly new to 360's but with the PS3 you were able to share Franchise files. I can test this weekend with another profile on my 360, if I can't get it to work it will be a downer. I did however list all the steps I did to get my Franchise where it is now. So if you start your own franchise, you should be able load the Draft Classes no problem.

I'll get back to your guys probably tomorrow morning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #26
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

are the draft classes here different than the one you posted in the "want a realistic draft class" thread?
Old 01-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCastle
are the draft classes here different than the one you posted in the "want a realistic draft class" thread?
Yes, but I'll update the first page to reflect the one done in the other one.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #28
Rookie

steelcurtainrox's Arena

OVR: 0

Sorry for interrupting but does anyone know where I can find a good PS3 draft class?
Old 01-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #29
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Check the NCAA roster forum. A guy did a good one from December. Has a couple guys who decided to return (Jones for example), but not like you couldn't edit them out after the draft.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #30
Rookie

Hey dude do you thing you can fix the shoulder Pads some of the characters have huge shoulder pads that just stick out from everyone else's.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:41 AM   #31
MVP

It's a glitch in Madden, every draft class that is imported will have the same issue. All we can do is try to reduce the number. Someone said to turn on edit player and get a undrafted free agent and make him the same name and ratings, then take the other player and change him to a really low overall, maybe change his position and name to.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #32
Rookie

Are you sure that's the only way to deal with it? I read somewhere that if u set th players shoulde pad height or whatever to 100 while they are in NCAA they should turn out fine when imported to madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »