Home

The Perfect Draft Class *IDEA* (For PS3 and 360) Need Help

This is a discussion on The Perfect Draft Class *IDEA* (For PS3 and 360) Need Help within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2012, 03:37 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Perfect Draft Class *IDEA* (For PS3 and 360) Need Help

I just uploaded my NCAA roster file if you guys want to try it out, this isn't complete but I have gone through every position so far. Only minor tweaks will be coming, to get players coming out in the right projected rounds. Roster is under my GT: Cursive138.

Also please let me know if you find any other rookies with Dreads, the only one I've seen so far is Justin Blackmon, he comes out with the shorts dreads that are tied in the back. Maybe we should do a list off all rookies that have dreads and once we find out what faces give you dreads, change them. So far I tested Blackmon's face on RG3 and it did not give RG3 dreads, might be a size thing. Also as someone mentioned Black Skin tone and Face 12 or 15 did not give dreads either, tested on Richardson.

One thing you will notice on my draft class is that the Highest rated DE is 89 and the highest rated DT is 88. DE Coples is a 89 in NCAA and comes in as a 84 in Madden, DT Worthy is a 88 in NCAA and comes in as a 82 in Madden. Besides that position I really like where I have everyone else coming in at. 6 Offensive players came in between 86 and 80 with Ryan Kalil being 86 and 3 of the total 6 being Tackles. I had 7 Defensive plays come in between 84 and 80 with Coples and Mercilus at 84 for tops and 5 out of the 6 being Defensive lineman.

I am going to look at past Madden rosters and see how many players should be coming in 80 or above and try to get it worked out. I have the issue with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rounders coming in rated in the 70's though and 4th and lower coming in the 60's or lower.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #18
MVP

I looked at the last two draft classes and I am going to try to get might close to the 2010 class. I belive most people, including Donny Moore thought this last draft class wasn't very good.

In 2010 Madden initial ratings had 9 rookies come in rated 80 or higher, with Ndamukong Suh top at 85. Five of the 9 are actually Lineman and second being Gerald McCoy being second at 84. Going down the list only 55 players are rated in the 70's and only 29 have a speed rating 90 or higher.

I think comparing to mine I fell pretty good where mine stands, I fell like I need to drop a few more defensive lineman out of the 80 range and look at my speed ratings. I felt like I didn't see a lot, but I also think this class is very good, but not a lot of speedsters.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #19
MVP

What I can tell from additional testing with the Draft Class import is that if someone is projected to go in the first round they will have a A potential, if they are projected as a 2nd or 3rd they will have a B potential, and anyone 4th round or lower will have a C potential. This is a 95% accurate statement, as I have seen a maybe 1 player per round that might be different.

Also, you can see that I finished my draft results, what round a player was projected and what pick he was actually taken with, along with ratings and potential.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:49 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is looking awesome - forgive me if I missed it above, but will your teambuilder file be accessible for both 360 and ps3? I'm on the latter, and just wanted to know if I should go ahead and start to create players and get a PS3 version of my own going.

Great idea using teambuilder!
Old 01-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfan21
This is looking awesome - forgive me if I missed it above, but will your teambuilder file be accessible for both 360 and ps3? I'm on the latter, and just wanted to know if I should go ahead and start to create players and get a PS3 version of my own going.

Great idea using teambuilder!
Unforutnatly the team builder idea had to get scrapped, I decided to go away from it once I realized I could not import a single team more then once.

For all updates on my Draft Class please follow this thread;

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aft-class.html

With good help from Apostle and Herky, we will be using my base roster and moving forward from there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Unforutnatly the team builder idea had to get scrapped, I decided to go away from it once I realized I could not import a single team more then once.

For all updates on my Draft Class please follow this thread;

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aft-class.html

With good help from Apostle and Herky, we will be using my base roster and moving forward from there
Gotcha, somehow I must've missed it - yours is for 360 however, correct?

And I'm abroad and have no way of testing - is there a limit on number of teams you can replace in a dynasty mode with teambuilder teams?

IE my proposal would be to create as many teams featuring this year's draft class players as necessary (with high ratings, meaning they'd enter the draft), then simply replace the rest of the teams with quickly created generic cupcake teams (with low rated players, so they wouldn't declare for the draft). Anything seem amiss there?

Obviously, it'd be ideal to use your class, but if it is for 360 this might be a way of creating a comparably accurate PS3 class.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »