Home

Madden 13 aug24 roster

This is a discussion on Madden 13 aug24 roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 07:41 AM   #17
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 13 aug24 roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
There is a separate file for CCM called CAREERROSTER-UPDATE. So, for those looking for the AUG24 update, I do not think you can use that going into connected careers, that CC update is a much larger file. I will upload both.

Here is the CAREERROSTER-UPDATE for use in CCM. Xbox 360

http://www.4shared.com/file/f86aI8pU...l?refurl=d1url

Here is the regular Aug 24 roster update. xbox 360

http://www.4shared.com/file/zZr2YqnY...l?refurl=d1url

Guys, I have never uploaded files here before, although I am pretty familiar with how to do it. However, if something isn't working, let me know and we'll try to figure out why. Don't forget to rehash and resign!
Where exactly did you find this CCM roster update to download, and use in CCM. I've got live, so I dont need to download this, but I cant figure out where you get the CCMroster updated. I downloaded a regular roster update from the main menu in game and saved it, but when I start CCM it still uses the old rosters.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Where exactly did you find this CCM roster update to download, and use in CCM. I've got live, so I dont need to download this, but I cant figure out where you get the CCMroster updated. I downloaded a regular roster update from the main menu in game and saved it, but when I start CCM it still uses the old rosters.

I dont have live but i assume it saves to the same place it loaded.The file is located in the "career tuning" menu in the load file area

go into where your saves are and push the rb button untill you get the the update ccm screen and the file should be there. select it and then go start a new ccm and it will ask you if you want to use the updated roster file.

To tell if it worked (i play with dolphins) Chad ochocino is now renamed chad johnson and a free agent

Last edited by poo123; 08-28-2012 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #19
MVP

brandon27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by poo123
I dont have live but i assume it saves to the same place it loaded.The file is located in the "career tuning" menu in the load file area

go into where your saves are and push the rb button untill you get the the update ccm screen and the file should be there. select it and then go start a new ccm and it will ask you if you want to use the updated roster file.

To tell if it worked (i play with dolphins) Chad ochocino is now renamed chad johnson and a free agent
The problem though, Is I don't know where to actually download the CCMversion of the roster. I have the regular roster update to use in play now from Aug 24. But when I start an offline CCM, it uses the default rosters still, not the updated.

Im starting to think that the use of an updated roster is only available through an online CCM, not offline. Which is just crazy if true. Guess I have to wait till I get home from work to play around with it more.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

You probably have to do a online ccm in order to dl the rosters.
Then take them to your offline ccm
Old 08-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
The problem though, Is I don't know where to actually download the CCMversion of the roster. I have the regular roster update to use in play now from Aug 24. But when I start an offline CCM, it uses the default rosters still, not the updated.

Im starting to think that the use of an updated roster is only available through an online CCM, not offline. Which is just crazy if true. Guess I have to wait till I get home from work to play around with it more.
Nope. You can use the newest update in offline CCM. I am playing mine offline, and it is using the newest update. When you start your new CCM it asks you if you would like to use your latest career modes download. Select yes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #22
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Any fixes to the size of MJD's thighs in the new update, should be more like Ray Rices?

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 08-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #23
MVP

brandon27's Arena

Quote:
Nope. You can use the newest update in offline CCM. I am playing mine offline, and it is using the newest update. When you start your new CCM it asks you if you would like to use your latest career modes download. Select yes.
When I started an online CCM, it gave me the option to select a roster file. When i start an offline CCM I do not get that option, and it uses the default rosters. This is getting really annoying.
Old 08-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #24
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
There is a separate file for CCM called CAREERROSTER-UPDATE. So, for those looking for the AUG24 update, I do not think you can use that going into connected careers, that CC update is a much larger file. I will upload both.

Here is the CAREERROSTER-UPDATE for use in CCM. Xbox 360

http://www.4shared.com/file/f86aI8pU...l?refurl=d1url

Guys, I have never uploaded files here before, although I am pretty familiar with how to do it. However, if something isn't working, let me know and we'll try to figure out why. Don't forget to rehash and resign!
So to have an updated CCM-Rosters, just do the same thing that you would normally do for a regular roster update (USBXTAFGUI-v44 & MODIO) ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »