Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #41
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

any clue if this works like the 2k editor if i load an nhl12 roster in it if i can edit if like the madden one?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 12:22 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 3

Lets say I wanted to use the default rosters in madden 2013 because it has alot more players then the new rosters. But I want jermaine kearse and others that were added to the first update. Do I just create the players in the editor or is there a way you can copy the player? Also will I be able to use it in Career mode?
Old 09-23-2012, 12:49 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Whew lots of posts to get to!!!

I'll look into the HoF teams ( those teams are weird, special teams, though so no bets ).

For earlier madden version rosters, the problem is going to be added attributes, as I try to pull all the ones in 12 to display to you... which obviously aren't in 08, for example. I'll try to get around to testing with those too and see if there is a way to figure out the version in the program and not try to get to those attributes.

I'm going to update the first post with a new link to post some fixes and features:

Viewing the Injury table is now in ( can't add / remove them, but can change values and such if you want to help figure out what the fields mean ).

Same for Depth Charts. Major suck point right now with DCs is the no adding yet - I'll try to get that in too though. DCs are editable, however.

Mass adjust or set attribute is in & operates on whatever players are displayed in the main window at the time ( so say you want to add 10 str just to the Saints' WRs - you can do that ).

I should have the contract and appears exception issues fixed - was a dumb mistake I made.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:55 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

Or not... I don't seem to have an edit button?

Oh well - new link is here.

Oh, and as long as you don't laugh ( cus yeah - some of the current source is flat out stupid ), my source so far is also here. If you can add a fix or a feature, please code it up and we can merge stuff, branch, or whatever - I'm more about getting cool tools than glory, so have at it.
Old 09-23-2012, 02:52 AM   #45
Rookie

I see that we can't edit in CCM, but can an edited roster be used to start a CCM? Or is this only Play Now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 03:14 AM   #46
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

I can confirm that all of the traits translate properly to franchise mode. Took me little over an hour to go through everyone and decide if they needed a trait and what would those traits be. Everything came out correct, so that makes me happy. I can't thank you enough Xanathol, can't wait till you put out v2.

Edit: I see that you have already put out another version just a couple of posts above me. Looks like I wont be going to sleep tonight.

Last edited by Dylan Marshall Swb; 09-23-2012 at 03:19 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:37 AM   #47
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
I can confirm that all of the traits translate properly to franchise mode. Took me little over an hour to go through everyone and decide if they needed a trait and what would those traits be. Everything came out correct, so that makes me happy. I can't thank you enough Xanathol, can't wait till you put out v2.

Edit: I see that you have already put out another version just a couple of posts above me. Looks like I wont be going to sleep tonight.
Is it possible with this editor, you can take edited rosters into CC? And when you are done with these rosters, can you please download links for them? And is it possible to copy and paste portrait ids that are in 13 and not on 12 into 12 and for them to have a portrait in it? And can you please copy Greg Jones Jaguars portrait id from madden 12 into madden 13 since he doesn't have one in 13? Thanks. When you release these rosters, they could be called like Marshall SWB's Mega hex edits roster with help by Xanathol. Sorry for all the questions it's just that i am very eager to learn about all of this stuff because it can make the madden rosters a lot better and more customizable.

Last edited by Gman 18; 09-23-2012 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #48
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

Red face Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Is it possible with this editor, you can take edited rosters into CC? And when you are done with these rosters, can you please download links for them? And is it possible to copy and paste portrait ids that are in 13 and not on 12 into 12 and for them to have a portrait in it? And can you please copy Greg Jones Jaguars portrait id from madden 12 into madden 13 since he doesn't have one in 13? Thanks. When you release these rosters, they could be called like Marshall SWB's Mega hex edits roster with help by Xanathol. Sorry for all the questions it's just that i am very eager to learn about all of this stuff because it can make the madden rosters a lot better and more customizable.
I got Greg Jones done right before I went to sleep, so he does have a portrait. I want to get all of the injured reserve, pup, and practice squad players on the roster before I put out one, so if I work around school I could possibly have that done sometime this week. Also I've been puting all of their official EA ratings from the new updates in. I'll create a new thread when I get everything to my liking.

CCM rosters, not yet, but we are getting there. I've been looking at the editor coding that Xanathol put up, and there might be something there, but I'm not 100% sure. Like I said earlier, I'm still new to a lot of this.

As for player portraits that are in 13 but not 12, you can only have their portrait if the player has been in a previous version of Madden. Osgood, Coye, Greg Jones, all of their portraits have been on madden from madden 09-12 (just a guess, might be from 06, 07, and 08 as well, but I didn't get a chance last night to put those rosters in the editor) But for all of the rookies, and for all players who haven't had a portrait from 09-12, they can not have a portrait on 12. The portraits are saved on the actual Madden 12 disk, and when we are in the editor when we change a portrait id, we are just telling the player What folder to look in for his pic. But what we possibly could do is do What the roster editors on 2K5 do, use player portraits that are inside the disk but not on any roster. On the 2K5 roster website, they have a whole section of just player portraits, so we could possibly do that as well.

Edit: I also have a girlfriend and she likes to watch Netflix on my xbox haha, so I can't be doing roster edits in game when that happens. I'll be working on the computer looking at the coding to see if I can figure out something.

Last edited by Dylan Marshall Swb; 09-23-2012 at 11:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »