Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 11:48 AM   #49
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
I got Greg Jones done right before I went to sleep, so he does have a portrait. I want to get all of the injured reserve, pup, and practice squad players on the roster before I put out one, so if I work around school I could possibly have that done sometime this week. Also I've been puting all of their official EA ratings from the new updates in. I'll create a new thread when I get everything to my liking.

CCM rosters, not yet, but we are getting there. I've been looking at the editor coding that Xanathol put up, and there might be something there, but I'm not 100% sure. Like I said earlier, I'm still new to a lot of this.

As for player portraits that are in 13 but not 12, you can only have their portrait if the player has been in a previous version of Madden. Osgood, Coye, Greg Jones, all of their portraits have been on madden from madden 09-12 (just a guess, might be from 06, 07, and 08 as well, but I didn't get a chance last night to put those rosters in the editor) But for all of the rookies, and for all players who haven't had a portrait from 09-12, they can not have a portrait on 12. The portraits are saved on the actual Madden 12 disk, and when we are in the editor when we change a portrait id, we are just telling the player What folder to look in for his pic. But what we possibly could do is do What the roster editors on 2K5 do, use player portraits that are inside the disk but not on any roster. On the 2K5 roster website, they have a whole section of just player portraits, so we could possibly do that as well.

Edit: I also have a girlfriend and she likes to watch Netflix on my xbox haha, so I can't be doing roster edits in game when that happens. I'll be working on the computer looking at the coding to see if I can figure out something.
nice work. your roster is going to be the best out there. and are there any players that weren't in any roster on madden 11,12, or 13 but have a portrait? For example, can you please check if WR Taye Biddle has a portrait when you have free time?

Last edited by Gman 18; 09-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by krong1170
I see that we can't edit in CCM, but can an edited roster be used to start a CCM? Or is this only Play Now?
It's only for play now.CCM is a different animal.I don't think there is actually a roster file to be pulled out of it.The only thing that can be done as of now is,player xp in player mode,and coach xp,legacy points and scout points in coach mode,can be modded but,only created player and coaches. So far,no way to mod xp for stock player or coaches.So I don't see anything being done with CCM,with this tool.Bummer
Old 09-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MST246
It's only for play now.CCM is a different animal.I don't think there is actually a roster file to be pulled out of it.The only thing that can be done as of now is,player xp in player mode,and coach xp,legacy points and scout points in coach mode,can be modded but,only created player and coaches. So far,no way to mod xp for stock player or coaches.So I don't see anything being done with CCM,with this tool.Bummer
There is roster information that can be pulled from the CCM file
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CCM.jpg (34.9 KB, 431 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #52
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhsmustang
There is roster information that can be pulled from the CCM file
Have you attempted to change something and put it back into the rosters to see if CCM will even load an edited roster?
Old 09-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #53
Rookie

Would it be possible to add "rookie" to the filters? Thanks
Old 09-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
Have you attempted to change something and put it back into the rosters to see if CCM will even load an edited roster?
Names only as of right now.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:10 PM   #55
Rookie

What the hell are the abbreviations for the consistency and confidence traits? I'm not seeing any related numbers.If I'm even looking in the right spot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

FYI on some things I am working on now ( & almost complete )....

years pro filter added
exporting the draft class from week 1 in a franchise to a file ( and of course importing it back )
sorting by overall draft pick
option to dump all tables and fields to a text file ( for investigative minds )

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »