Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #9
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Thanks for taking this on Blaze!

I asked in SEC's thread, but will ask here as well:

Any plans on your part (or anyone you may know of) to create draft classes from NCAA 14 to compliment these rosters in multi year CCM?

THANKS!!!
Thought about it. My draft classes came in ranging from 50s to the highest I believe was 87. That was a cornerback. The others were QBs 80 and 82. Those would be like your Andrew Lucks or Patrick Petersons. The classes weren't that bad. Its funny because the Pats ended up drafting that 82 overall QB. Him and Tom Brady had the same overall but I believe the logic was Tom is getting old and will soon retire so they saw the opportunity to draft his replacement. Not only that but the year prior he was an 83 so he regressed. Like I said with the FBG ratings the players are very balanced and have plenty of room to grow that's the beauty of it. No more maxed out rated players. I swear Donny Moore will watch a game and see a receiver out run someone then immediately say they need a speed boost but here's the thing. If he really uses real data on players he would know how fast or strong people are in the first place. Going through these ratings gave me a really deep look into how he does it. Would you believe that there are LBs that have better coverage ratings than DBs? Yeah things like that make it imperative that I get this done. Sorry for the rambling but yes I do have draft classes and they look good with the new ratings.

Last edited by Blazelore; 09-02-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #10
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Thought about it. My draft classes came in ranging from 50s to the highest I believe was 87. That was a cornerback. The others were QBs 80 and 82. Those would be like your Andrew Lucks or Patrick Petersons. The classes weren't that bad. Its funny because the Pats ended up drafting that 82 overall QB. Him and Tom Brady had the same overall but I believe the logic was Tom is getting old and will soon retire so they saw the opportunity to draft his replacement. Not only that but the year prior he was an 83 so he regressed. Like I said with the FBG ratings the players are very balanced and have plenty of room to grow that's the beauty of it. No more maxed out rated players. I swear Donny Moore will watch a game and see a receiver out run someone then immediately say they need a speed boost but here's the thing. If he really uses real data on players he would know how fast or strong people are in the first place. Going through these ratings gave me a really deep look into how he does it. Would you believe that there are LBs that have better coverage ratings than DBs? Yeah things like that make it imperative that I get this done. Sorry for the rambling but yes I do have draft classes and they look good with the new ratings.

I concur with the thesis of said "rambling"...

Will the Draft Classes be in this thread or will you provide a link here for where they can / will be found?

THANKS!!!
Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #11
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3

I concur with the thesis of said "rambling"...

Will the Draft Classes be in this thread or will you provide a link here for where they can / will be found?

THANKS!!!
I'll add them to this thread once I finish this massive project...16 teams to go!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #12
Rookie

Ogimaa's Arena

OVR: 4

can't wait keep up the good work
Old 09-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #13
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

Quick question so EA is releasing their opening day rosters probably Friday. I am sure you are creating all the players not in the game but they will probably have original faces information etc. So are you editing that too? I'm confused.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #14
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

I'll add everyone who needs to be added. Information and all. As far as faces they probably will be off but I'm sure whoever they add won't have original faces anyhow. If they did they would have already been in the game.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #15
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

have a question???? how many ppl who have d/led these have tried a game??? was just curious....

I just tried a game between browns vs bears

the running game was unstoppable for each side and I have a good set of sliders where when running its tough to get yards.

each rb only touch ball 13 times T-Rich had 199 yards rushing...forte had 13 carries for 133 Richardson avg 15.3 yards a carry while forte avg 10.2.

also I noticed bad angles on plays by the cmp yes I know they happen but I think that's what lead to the monster running games for each side.

also I noticed for first time since I had madden and I've had it since early release that the cmp players played funny forte gets ball took off running then just stopped then took off again... also Marshall caught wide open pass he's running in open field and all sudden came to dead stop and got tackled.... this should of been a td... any other game against cmp would of. also had a defensive player chasing after Richardson come to a complete stop... which yet again I've yet see in 25.

so I was just curious if lowering the players ratings like fbg has done effects how they play???? like in making the cmp come to complete stops.

because I've had great games against the cmp and have never saw them react way they did just now for minute thought I was playing 13 because that's how the cmp players acted in that.

btw this was in play now with just 6 minute quarters hate see what the rushing woulda been in longer quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #16
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

Just started a game with your roster and xxkid sliders. I was really hesitant after seeing how low the cowboys players were. I fixed the depth chart for them and pats. So far I like what I am seeing. I drove down the field somewhat easy but their D tightened up in red zone stopped me. Pats first drive near own end zone they ran a run twice with full back to get room out of the end zone. On third down I played man no blitz and ware spun off two tackles to bring Brady down. Very nice! I haven't got ware a sack yet on any slider and that was the CPU using him! So far feels good

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »