Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
FBG Rated rosters for PS3

I'm starting a new thread by recommendation of one of our fellow OSers. I'm using the FBG website and I'm rerating EVERY PLAYER in the game. Once all ratings are complete I will be updating depths charts, FA signings, UDFA releases and signing and also creating whoever needs to be made still using the FBG website for ratings. Cuts, Retirements, you name it!. So far I have completed
Updated: 9/10/13 8:00 pmEst
All teams complete FAs are next to be rerated
So make sure you subscribe to my thread to stay up to date on my latest workings. Trust me when its all said and done its going to be great!
PSN: Blazelore
Let ne know what you think!

Last edited by Blazelore; 09-10-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
I'm starting a new thread by recommendation of one of our fellow OSers. I'm using the FBG website and I'm rerating EVERY PLAYER in the game. Once all ratings are complete I will be updating depths charts, FA signings, UDFA releases and signing and also creating whoever needs to be made still using the FBG website for ratings. Cuts, Retirements, you name it!. So far I have completed

AFC East
NFC East
NFC North
still working on AFC North but Cleveland and Bengals are complete. This division will done sometime today. So make sure you subscribe to my thread to stay up to date on my latest workings. Trust me when its all said and done its going to be great!
PSN: Blazelore
Once you finish this re-rating of the roster, I'd be willing to try to edit it.

The only problem with FBG is that it's too up-to-date, i.e., player's ratings are affected by injuries. We should just make small modifications so that the player's ratings correspond to when they're healthy. Agree of disagree?

Last thing, are you able to import players from other rosters that may not be in the roster you're using (e.g., Punter Marquette King)?
Old 09-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

The reason I'm asking these things now is that I anticipate this being the primary roster I use for Madden 25.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xian11
The reason I'm asking these things now is that I anticipate this being the primary roster I use for Madden 25.
I understand what your saying. Its going to be my primary roster as well. Unfortunately you can't merge roster files. Now if we could do that this would be a one day job. Once its done you can make adjustments if you like. The thing is because its a global change the whole game is affected and everyone still plays well and plays like themselves. Once I'm completely done we could spot check some people who are on the rosters who are injured and see how to adjust them if you like.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

Sounds really cool keep us updated. Maybe you can save this game from a lazy EA sports. Anyway to fix the challenge system? So with these you won't need sliders just default is that correct? Anyway thanks or hard work and some PS3 love.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #6
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher2332
Sounds really cool keep us updated. Maybe you can save this game from a lazy EA sports. Anyway to fix the challenge system? So with these you won't need sliders just default is that correct? Anyway thanks or hard work and some PS3 love.
I wish I could fix the challenge system lol. Use xxkidvxx sliders for gameplay. Hands down these are the best ones I ever used with these rosters. Don't believe me? Use one of the rerated teams and play the Patriots. Tom Brady plays exactly how he does in right life. I guarantee you won't be able to stop Gronk. Insane...but very rewarding!

Just finished the Steelers...next is the Ravens
Old 09-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #7
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

That's true that is what I have been using for a while. I have tried all of the sliders on here but after a while game feels to predictable. I want to see teams that play fast and no huddle do that. I want to see the chip Kelly 2 minute offense being from Oregon. Anyway hopefully some day. My last test of sliders were cowboys vs bears and pats. Game played pretty realistic.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #8
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Thanks for taking this on Blaze!

I asked in SEC's thread, but will ask here as well:

Any plans on your part (or anyone you may know of) to create draft classes from NCAA 14 to compliment these rosters in multi year CCM?

THANKS!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »