Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2013, 07:20 AM   #545
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

A lot of the jersey numbers for a lot of teams are incorrect. However thats something we can change ourselves, not much point in raising it as an issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #546
Rookie

wech's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
despite of the so called depth chart issue, these rosters make the game just so much moire enjoyable.
Most the teams seem to have the correct depth charts correct in the key areas.; so IMO the issue isnt that pronounced.

Great job!!!
Hey Tril,
Are you still using default All-Pro sliders? If so, how are they working with this roster? I might give All-Pro sliders and default penalties a try, just want to know if you still use that set up too.

Thanks!
Old 10-04-2013, 12:22 AM   #547
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
Hey Tril,
Are you still using default All-Pro sliders? If so, how are they working with this roster? I might give All-Pro sliders and default penalties a try, just want to know if you still use that set up too.

Thanks!
yes I do. I use default all pro except for these sliders

user run blocking to 0, user tackling 25.
cpu tackling 100

reaction time and coverage sliders for both teams at 100.
havent messed much with the penalty sliders yet

currently 2-3. with these sliders
Old 10-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #548
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
yes I do. I use default all pro except for these sliders

user run blocking to 0, user tackling 25.
cpu tackling 100

reaction time and coverage sliders for both teams at 100.
havent messed much with the penalty sliders yet

currently 2-3. with these sliders
Cool. Thanks!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:01 AM   #549
Rookie

So i got some free time and decided to start in on correcting these ratings,
Began with falcons WRs and TEs..

wow, the sheer amount of MASSIVE errors lol
more than half of the ratings are untouched from vanilla EA and are not even close to FBG, all the blocking ratings for example are untouched from EA

seriously, Blazelore do not blame FBG updates for these lol they are really bad and every player pretty much needs redone from scratch

I will be re-doing every player as i get the time, however i will also be adjusting the ratings (as slightly as possible) to exactly reflect the OVR on FBG.
I will gladly share the end product when it is finished (whenever that may be)

Sorry if this comes across as flaming or whatever but it is really, really bad. I personally would be ashamed lol
-but im willing to do my part in correcting them
Old 10-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #550
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

I have no idea what you are talking about. I've been working on ncaa draft classes since. If you disagree with something and want to redo the ratings then go ahead. Create a new thread and post your updates in there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 now Free
Old 10-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #551
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
I have no idea what you are talking about. I've been working on ncaa draft classes since. If you disagree with something and want to redo the ratings then go ahead. Create a new thread and post your updates in there.

Sent from my SPH-L710 now Free
Dude the ratings are an absolute disaster, i disagree with nothing (except maybe your deny)

It taks 2 minutes to see that many of the ratings are not changed from EA to FBG, many are 30-50 off from FBG.

Take 2 minutes and just look at some of the players, the Falcons are the team i have redone so far, and every single player had to be redone.
Take a quick look at the WRs for example, they are all wrong. Even position specific ratings are way off. Both R White and J Jones have 91 speccatch for example, they should be 46 and 56, blocking ratings are all unchanged

i have yet to look at a single player that didnt have 5+ errors (5+ off each error)

Dont pull a Donny Moore on us lol, maybe the roster you have on the psn share is the wrong one or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #552
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekHupp
Dude the ratings are an absolute disaster, i disagree with nothing (except maybe your deny)

It taks 2 minutes to see that many of the ratings are not changed from EA to FBG, many are 30-50 off from FBG.

Take 2 minutes and just look at some of the players, the Falcons are the team i have redone so far, and every single player had to be redone.
Take a quick look at the WRs for example, they are all wrong. Even position specific ratings are way off. Both R White and J Jones have 91 speccatch for example, they should be 46 and 56, blocking ratings are all unchanged

i have yet to look at a single player that didnt have 5+ errors (5+ off each error)

Dont pull a Donny Moore on us lol, maybe the roster you have on the psn share is the wrong one or something
DCEBB has stated time and time again the formulas used to calculate the OVRs in Madden 13 and Madden 25 are different. This is why I put a halt to this project. DCEBB will be updating the ratings over the next few months to reflect the correct calculations. For now, this project is dead, as far as I can tell for the reasons you mentioned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »