Home

[PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only

This is a discussion on [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters only within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #17
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

I have converted the post super bowl update for Madden 12. Major thanks goes to JohnsonFortyEight for uploading the .csv file to use. I made the following modifications.

-Some portraits needed replacing due to new portraits for some QBs in Madden 25.

-L3 glitch should be gone as second year players needed portrait editing.

-Modified potential for all players to my scale I used for Week 16.

I hope you enjoy. Please post any problems with the roster and I will edit and reupload.

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (788.3 KB, 223 views)
Old 02-22-2014, 12:00 AM   #18
Pro

trey31's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: [PS3] 2014 Off-Season Rosters & Franchise Files for Madden 12; Madden 13 Rosters

AWESOME guys. Is the commentary fixed on it?

EDIT: I re-read it and confirmed. This is awesome guys!

Last edited by trey31; 02-22-2014 at 12:02 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:50 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 13

The people who are working on these rosters are some of my favourite people in the world right now.

Question: Has there been any thought given to making a roster file with all of the physical ratings based on FBG? I imagine it would be a ton of work. Just wondering if someone has thought about taking this on.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:09 PM   #20
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argooos
The people who are working on these rosters are some of my favourite people in the world right now.

Question: Has there been any thought given to making a roster file with all of the physical ratings based on FBG? I imagine it would be a ton of work. Just wondering if someone has thought about taking this on.
I would but I'm not a fan of the FBG ratings to be honest. They really drop a lot of physical ratings quite a bit, and after a few drafts of going after Height Weight Speed guys you can really exploit defenders with lower speed ratings. The only option I could see would then be making global editor ratings changes to each draft class every season. Lots of work.
Old 03-03-2014, 11:39 AM   #21
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey31

News on the Madden 12 Off-Season Franchise + Roster / Madden 13 Roster:

I'm going to skip the initial upload of March 11. I will upload the mid-April files as soon as I can, those will include Free Agents from this off-season already signed to their teams, but before the draft.

The reason for this is mainly that I'm having major issues getting the franchise in off-season converted into a roster. This is necessary in order to get every player's contract advanced by 1 season (so they're accurate for the upcoming season), age progression (so that its accurate), Years Pro progression (so we don't end up with 2 rookie classes on the same roster files), etc.

If I can't get this franchise converted properly back to a roster, I will do it all manually somehow. But for now I cannot have this done by the time I previously stated for upload #1. I hope upload #2 is on time.
I posted this in the other thread as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 05:48 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey31
I posted this in the other thread as well.
Trey, I tried manually editing PeoplesChamp's file in Excel- progressing age, years pro and contracts- I've attached a .csv. Some of the free agents may be broken, and others need new deals (see here for more info http://www.spotrac.com/transactions/nfl/), but it's hopefully a start.
Attached Files
File Type: rar m26 - Copy.rar (324.0 KB, 26 views)
Old 03-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #23
Pro

trey31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson Forty Eight
Trey, I tried manually editing PeoplesChamp's file in Excel- progressing age, years pro and contracts- I've attached a .csv. Some of the free agents may be broken, and others need new deals (see here for more info http://www.spotrac.com/transactions/nfl/), but it's hopefully a start.
Have you got it to import into the Madden Editor? I've had issues getting mine imported with everyone in it. Some disappear and I don't know why. Also how did you adjust contracts globally? By adjusting years to -1? Because doing that doesn't change the current salary, just the contract years left and spreads the same amount of money out over a shorter period. Basically everyone gets a raise and it throws cap out of whack. That's why I'm trying to make franchise do the work for me.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:09 AM   #24
Rookie

I got it to import- haven't had time to test in game yet though. I progressed the contracts a year by copying the salaries and bonuses from the following year (PSA0 and PSB0 use the old values for PSA1 and PSB1, etc) in Excel as well as adjusting years left to -1, unless it was at 0, in which case I left it as it was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »