Home

Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

This is a discussion on Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor within the Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2014, 04:39 PM   #1
Rookie
 
drj32's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2011
Blog Entries: 6
Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

I have three questions:

1. has anyone deciphered all the fields in the generic editor?


RondoisGOD sent me an answer:

in the spoiler tags

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044995406


2. is it possible to edit coaches names and likenesses? (create Chuck Knox, Don Shula, Don Coryell, George Allen, etc)

FOUND ONE POSSIBLE ANSWERfrom forte:
(BUT Does this work in Madden 25?)

For Madden 13 CCM:
One small tip for creating an realistic coach of your team (that's not already in the game) is to use gameface and upload a couple pictures from the internet of the coach you want. This way your coach on the sidelines and in the game will look like the actual coach and not the preset generic options it gives you.

For example I play with the Bears, but Lovie Smith was still the coach in 13. So instead of using an existing coach, I selected create a coach and used the gameface option to upload pics of Marc Trestman. It's a bit tricky as you need to find a good close up straight forward pic and a side pic, but if done right it can look pretty good. Enter in the correct name, schemes, etc and boom you have a new, authentic looking coach. You can only do this for your own team though.

3. has anyone figured out how to fix audio for announcers to say the correct edited names?

EDIT: FOUND THE ANSWER from Macca2509:
Export all players from roster and then open that CSV with Excel, select the first box under the PCMT column ( column FZ ) and change value to 2047. Copy that value and then highlight all off the PCMT column up to the All time greats and paste. All 32 team players will have the default value of 2047. Very quick and easy. May want to skip the All time greats PCMTs and then do the same for the F Agents. The teams number are in the TGID column ( column BD ) and range from 1 to 32 for all teams, all time great players are 108 and FA's are 109 if your not sure which PCMT's to change. So basically all players who have 1 to 32 in the TGID column have their PCMTs changed to 2047, skipping anyone with 108 in their TGID but change players who have 109 in their TGID to the 2047 PCMT


thanks,
Doc

Last edited by drj32; 05-15-2014 at 04:30 PM.
drj32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
Rookie
 
drj32's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2011
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

I deciphered some codes in the generic editor in case anyone else is interested.

TRCF- confidence (column BQ in excel)
TRCS- consistency (FI)
PROL-role
PRL2-role2

Doc
drj32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #3
MVP
 
tonybologna's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 9,127
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

Quote:
EDIT: FOUND THE ANSWER from Macca2509:
Export all players from roster and then open that CSV with Excel, select the first box under the PCMT column ( column FZ ) and change value to 2047. Copy that value and then highlight all off the PCMT column up to the All time greats and paste. All 32 team players will have the default value of 2047. Very quick and easy. May want to skip the All time greats PCMTs and then do the same for the F Agents. The teams number are in the TGID column ( column BD ) and range from 1 to 32 for all teams, all time great players are 108 and FA's are 109 if your not sure which PCMT's to change. So basically all players who have 1 to 32 in the TGID column have their PCMTs changed to 2047, skipping anyone with 108 in their TGID but change players who have 109 in their TGID to the 2047 PCMT
Isn't that supposed to be '1009' instead of '109' in the TGID(BD) column? There is no '109'. Thanks!
__________________
NCAA- GO VOLS
NBA- GO CELTICS
MLB- GO BRAVES
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
tonybologna is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:40 AM   #4
Working for the weekend
 
Herky's Arena
 
OVR: 32
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Davenport, Iowa
Posts: 4,700
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

Is it possible to add in real life coaches with the editor? I hate how EA removed the ability to hire an assortment of real life coaches. I'd love to be able to get Mike Zimmer on the Vikings but I supposed it that was possible someone already would have done that.
__________________
GT: Herkyalert
PSN: Herkyalert

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Herky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:06 PM   #5
MVP
 
tonybologna's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 9,127
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Isn't that supposed to be '1009' instead of '109' in the TGID(BD) column? There is no '109'. Thanks!
BTW, how do we import all those changes back into the roster from the Madden editor? Is it Actions>All Players>Import from the top menu? Is that how it's done? I've made the changes already so I want to make sure I do it right and not screw anything up.
__________________
NCAA- GO VOLS
NBA- GO CELTICS
MLB- GO BRAVES
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
tonybologna is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2014, 04:28 PM   #6
Rookie
 
drj32's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2011
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
BTW, how do we import all those changes back into the roster from the Madden editor? Is it Actions>All Players>Import from the top menu? Is that how it's done? I've made the changes already so I want to make sure I do it right and not screw anything up.
what I am doing is currently using the generic editor, exporting the players to excel using I/O, making the changes and then importing back the same way.
Doc
drj32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #7
MVP
 
tonybologna's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 9,127
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drj32
what I am doing is currently using the generic editor, exporting the players to excel using I/O, making the changes and then importing back the same way.
Doc
I'm using the Madden Editor and everything is working out just fine. I did have a problem with one particular file but got it working too with the value fixes. Thanks for posting this information. It's a big help in stopping glitches with Madden 25.
__________________
NCAA- GO VOLS
NBA- GO CELTICS
MLB- GO BRAVES
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
tonybologna is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:08 PM   #8
Rookie
 
drj32's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Jul 2011
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Editing audio, coaches and fields definitions in generic editor

PKRT (GB column in excel)= punt return
PLPO (EC column) =player potential
TRGH (BT column)- big hitter
TRCL (CP)= CLUTCH
Doc

Last edited by drj32; 05-22-2014 at 08:42 AM.
drj32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Rosters »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.

Top -