Home

M15 official roster updates (PS3)

This is a discussion on M15 official roster updates (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2014, 10:14 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: M15 official roster updates (PS3)

My final roster update is in the o.p.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:25 AM   #74
Rookie

Starducket Moon's Arena

Thank you for the updates you did. I struggle with internet on my ps3 and very much appreciated them. I did not expect them. Just like I don't expect all the work that the OS community does in sharing it's work for all to enjoy. Good luck with your new PS4.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:36 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3

Just got Madden 15 for Christmas on PS3... is there a way to download these rosters through the game, or do I have to do it via USB?

Thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 09:02 PM   #76
Rookie

SOLID COLD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensan04
is there a way to download these rosters through the game, or do I have to do it via USB?

Thanks in advance
u can do either: @ the main menu, push R1 / L1 2x & u should see DOWNLOAD COMMUNITY FILES. i won't use it since i got cfw, but im certain u'll have to go online. usb is only used to transfer via pc or another ps3 once downloaded. u can skype or pm for help, but google is a good way to learn too. if u already got wk 17, please share. it won't be effortless; considering u got paypal or u're here in my city!
Old 01-02-2015, 11:08 AM   #77
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

This is why I do not take donations. Taking donations would give me a "responsibility" for updating and you never know what might come up. Thank you for posting these throughout the year camo.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:08 PM   #78
Rookie

SOLID COLD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
This is why I do not take donations. Taking donations would give me a "responsibility" for updating and you never know what might come up.
my donation is for a 1 time thing. im not 1 who's out to cause problems. all i want is the latest rosters. if there's a need to keep charging, then i'll keep paying no problem; unless there's a 1x fee. there are only 4 wks left now, but he presented a problem & i offered to help fix it. fact: i was the ONLY 1 willing to help. if something comes up that would prevent 1 from absolutely not being able to contribute on either end, then no 1 can ? it. people are different & have opinions, but to see this thread given up on over something that could've been prevented isn't being supported by enough people
Old 01-03-2015, 07:19 PM   #79
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLID COLD
my donation is for a 1 time thing. im not 1 who's out to cause problems. all i want is the latest rosters. if there's a need to keep charging, then i'll keep paying no problem; unless there's a 1x fee. there are only 4 wks left now, but he presented a problem & i offered to help fix it. fact: i was the ONLY 1 willing to help. if something comes up that would prevent 1 from absolutely not being able to contribute on either end, then no 1 can ? it. people are different & have opinions, but to see this thread given up on over something that could've been prevented isn't being supported by enough people
No, you were the only one complaining. It is nobody's obligation to try to help you out with videogame rosters. We do this to try to help you guys out and make a contribution to the enjoyment of videogames. However, this is not a job to us. We do not make anything off of it, nor are we contracted to you guys to keep putting out updates. If you don't like it, you are more than welcome to come up with a solution that would benefit you without having to depend on someone else.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:31 PM   #80
Rookie

SOLID COLD's Arena

Quote:
No, you were the only one complaining. It is nobody's obligation to try to help you out with videogame rosters. If you don't like it, you are more than welcome to come up with a solution that would benefit you without having to depend on someone else.
u can think that but that's not the case. the op didn't want to continue the thread & to sensed he wasn't being hones, so i doubted his integrity due to the fact that i offered to help & it was ignored. i offered to help before he made his post of quitting the thread. u don't have to tell me about obligation since i clearly was willing to help. please stay on topic

Quote:
you are more than welcome to come up with a solution that would benefit you without having to depend on someone else.
how ironic: is that not what i've been trying to do? all i needed was the file & I would've posted the updates; & i still will

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »