Home

Madden 12 2015-16 Roster

This is a discussion on Madden 12 2015-16 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 03:12 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12 2015-16 Roster

I ran into a problem...

After editing a couple of teams, I tried to play a play now game and when i tried to select teams I had edited, the game would freeze at the selection screen. I am not sure what is causing this. I searched a couple of other threads and maybe it is because I have over 2700 players on the roster right now, can anyone confirm this as a reason why it would freeze?

Thanks
Old 07-30-2015, 08:31 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
I ran into a problem...

After editing a couple of teams, I tried to play a play now game and when i tried to select teams I had edited, the game would freeze at the selection screen. I am not sure what is causing this. I searched a couple of other threads and maybe it is because I have over 2700 players on the roster right now, can anyone confirm this as a reason why it would freeze?

Thanks
I had the same problem, but it would freeze on the loading screen right as you entered a Play Now game. I don't know what causes this issue.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:24 AM   #11
Rookie

IS this coming out for ps3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 11:25 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhtacin
IS this coming out for ps3?

Yes when I get it complete and get over this freeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2015, 07:10 PM   #13
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinFitzy10
I had the same problem, but it would freeze on the loading screen right as you entered a Play Now game. I don't know what causes this issue.
That is usually due to having more than 75 men on a roster. I ran into that a lot last year before finding out what the problem was.

EDIT: These are the instructions for making Madden 15 rosters for Madden 12. I am pretty sure that the same rules will apply for this year.

Open a .csv of the last Madden 12 update or a port of if and sort if by TRCS. Sort the M15 file by PYCS. Paste the TRCS table (including the heading) over the PYCS table in the M15 file.

Now sort the files by TRCF (pre M15 file) and PYCF (M15) and paste the TRCF values into the M15 file. It should be 2 for everyone.

Next search for TRHM in your pre M15 file and right click on Column DD. Select Insert and type TCFM. Press the down arrow on your keyboard and type 0. Now click on Cell DD2 and click on the black cross in the bottom right of the cell, and replicate the formula down to the bottom of your roster.

Insert a column next to PLSM and call it TCSM. Copy and paste the values from the old roster.

Now you're good to go!

EDIT #2: The number that you need to put for every player under PCMT is 2047. Hope that helps.

Last edited by PeoplesChampGB; 07-30-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-30-2015, 11:49 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
That is usually due to having more than 75 men on a roster. I ran into that a lot last year before finding out what the problem was.

EDIT: These are the instructions for making Madden 15 rosters for Madden 12. I am pretty sure that the same rules will apply for this year.

Open a .csv of the last Madden 12 update or a port of if and sort if by TRCS. Sort the M15 file by PYCS. Paste the TRCS table (including the heading) over the PYCS table in the M15 file.

Now sort the files by TRCF (pre M15 file) and PYCF (M15) and paste the TRCF values into the M15 file. It should be 2 for everyone.

Next search for TRHM in your pre M15 file and right click on Column DD. Select Insert and type TCFM. Press the down arrow on your keyboard and type 0. Now click on Cell DD2 and click on the black cross in the bottom right of the cell, and replicate the formula down to the bottom of your roster.

Insert a column next to PLSM and call it TCSM. Copy and paste the values from the old roster.

Now you're good to go!

EDIT #2: The number that you need to put for every player under PCMT is 2047. Hope that helps.
For clarification, this is for making M15 roster into M12 rosters?
Old 07-31-2015, 12:07 AM   #15
Pro

Also @PeoplesChampGB I think I found the problem that is causing the freezing.... When you made your roster, did you run into a problem when adding the players portrait that show up in the team management screen when selecting a player? I re-downloaded my base roster that had zero portraits and the game loaded up and played just fine. I went through and added a couple of guys portraits and tried to play again and I got the freezing again before the game started in play now? I was close to getting all the rosters completed with the right players until I ran into this problem.. Again, thanks for all the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2015, 12:23 AM   #16
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASKA15
Also @PeoplesChampGB I think I found the problem that is causing the freezing.... When you made your roster, did you run into a problem when adding the players portrait that show up in the team management screen when selecting a player? I re-downloaded my base roster that had zero portraits and the game loaded up and played just fine. I went through and added a couple of guys portraits and tried to play again and I got the freezing again before the game started in play now? I was close to getting all the rosters completed with the right players until I ran into this problem.. Again, thanks for all the help.
I never got the freezing problem except when I had more than 75 men on a team's roster.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »