Home

Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

This is a discussion on Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2016, 05:18 PM   #33
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by paarman
Updated roster in first post. I have completed updating the free agency pool. My next released update will be when all the rookies are signed (There are about 15 or so that haven't signed their contracts yet).

I may also work on resolving the play now ghosting issue.. That will take some time though, so it'll be a while before I push out another update probably.

Let me know if you see any major issues.
Thanks buddy. Still haven't had time to check the 1st roster out. Will update to the new one & check it out over the weekend. Those 15 players not signed may last a while you know! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 06-29-2016, 04:18 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just put out another update, mainly a few transactions and a huge update of player portraits (Many less shadowed out players).

If anyone has any good links to a player portrait look-alikes database, particularly for this years draft class, please let me know!

Let me know if you see anything crazy.. I haven't tested it further than 2 teams, but it should be pretty standard.
Old 06-29-2016, 09:54 PM   #35
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
I just put out another update, mainly a few transactions and a huge update of player portraits (Many less shadowed out players).

If anyone has any good links to a player portrait look-alikes database, particularly for this years draft class, please let me know!

Let me know if you see anything crazy.. I haven't tested it further than 2 teams, but it should be pretty standard.
Thanks for that quick update. I'll grab it & test it out sometime this week. Thanks again buddy.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2016, 04:27 PM   #36
Rookie

I'll be putting out a new version prior to the start of preseason and possibly one more before the start of regular season.. But the next one may be the last.
Old 07-22-2016, 06:39 PM   #37
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Smile Re: Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

Quote:
I'll be putting out a new version prior to the start of preseason and possibly one more before the start of regular season.. But the next one may be the last.
So, you're planning on releasing only two more updates? One more in the preseason & one more for the start of the regular season? May I ask why you are going to stop after that? You actually have done some pretty nice work with this M25 roster.

I would hope that you continue. Randall & you are the only two roster creators left for this game. No offense to Randall because he has a lot to do on his own but his updates are fairly slow getting out. You have already released 3 updates I believe since you started.

I hope you decide to continue but if you have school or work or other circumstances keeping you from it then I perfectly understand. I would hate to see really good work go away for M25 with you quitting on this. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 07-23-2016, 12:34 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
So, you're planning on releasing only two more updates? One more in the preseason & one more for the start of the regular season? May I ask why you are going to stop after that? You actually have done some pretty nice work with this M25 roster.

I would hope that you continue. Randall & you are the only two roster creators left for this game. No offense to Randall because he has a lot to do on his own but his updates are fairly slow getting out. You have already released 3 updates I believe since you started.

I hope you decide to continue but if you have school or work or other circumstances keeping you from it then I perfectly understand. I would hate to see really good work go away for M25 with you quitting on this. Thanks!
Mainly because I plan on getting Madden 17 this year, so I am unsure if I will play this one anymore. We will see how it goes... Once August rolls around I get pretty immersed into fantasy football too, so the time I have to work on the roster goes down.

I appreciate the compliments.. I haven't even had a chance to start a new franchise with this roster yet, so glad to hear it turned out well. The work is daunting and time consuming, but the end product makes it worth it!
Old 07-23-2016, 03:40 PM   #39
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Smile Re: Madden 25 (PS3) 2015-2016 Roster Project

Quote:
Mainly because I plan on getting Madden 17 this year, so I am unsure if I will play this one anymore. We will see how it goes... Once August rolls around I get pretty immersed into fantasy football too, so the time I have to work on the roster goes down.

I appreciate the compliments.. I haven't even had a chance to start a new franchise with this roster yet, so glad to hear it turned out well. The work is daunting and time consuming, but the end product makes it worth it!
Well, I hope you decide to continue myself. Thanks for your work!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 08-13-2016, 04:40 AM   #40
Rookie

I've been working on an update that should mirror the rosters at the start of Preseason week 1. I don't know when I will finish updating the depth charts and such, I'm about 6/32 teams after a few hours. Hopefully by next week.

If I am motivated, I will post one more roster post-preseason week 4 with the rosters heading into the regular season. Just wanted to let you know where I was at.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »