Home

Mudtiger - All-Pro tweaked Playmakers sliders

This is a discussion on Mudtiger - All-Pro tweaked Playmakers sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2005, 12:26 AM   #49
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Mudtiger - All-Pro tweaked Playmakers sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
hey whats up ! this is nasa 30, let me answer your question because this is what works for me.

everyone has a favorite passing play or several good passing plays, my first advice is mix up your plays keep the cpu on there toes, also as far as passing study your recivers cut on his route onnce u got that down im sure u will pass more effiently, but the key here is to study the recivers last cut on his route,be sure not to throw the ball on his cut or it could be incompleted,be sure to pass the ball just before his cut so when the pass is thrown while the ball is in the air your see the receiver make his cut towards the ball, but keep in mind sometimes a certain reciver that u wanna throw to will be covered.so always have a secondary reciever to throw to try to look at the feild as good as possible when your primary reciver is covered,but remember the key to passing is to mix it up and study the cuts of your recivers,thats what works for me, i usally throw anywhere between 285 to 350 yards a game, thanks i hope this helps.........nasa30
Great advice. I'd add one thing to it, go to the practice field and run your passing plays against a random defense from a random formation over and over. Learn what route combinations work and try to recognize your short, medium, and long pass plays. Use the replay to analyze what defense the cpu was in, whether it was zone or man, if they blitzed, and who was open. Try to figure out if you made the right read or who you should have thrown to and why. Sooner or later you'll become adept at reading the D and recognizing who will or should come open on your pre snap read.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:47 AM   #50
Rookie

didy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBIZZLE
I have been having trouble with not having enough time in the pocket, today I switched over to your sliders which I like but after 1 quarter of play I was almost begging for a pass rush. I had the most time ever in the pocket, I'm not sure if I like that or not? I was only able to get one quarter in, Chargers(me) vs. Raiders. Then again it could have just been because I WAS playing the Raiders

Just try playing against Eagles and you sure will see that pass rush, when i play on these sliders against say Browns i do have more time and maybe only get sacked 1 however against great defenses 3 or 4 maybe 5 for sure. Like Mudtiger said play at least 5 games and then you will be sure whether these sliders suit your playing style.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:10 AM   #51
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

I must say these sliders are by far the best I have used so far this year!!
I started a franchise last night with my Cowboys and I played two of the best games I have ever played. Again thanks for the great sliders Mudtiger you saved Madden for me this year!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2005, 11:07 AM   #52
MVP

OVR: 14

could someone please convert these for the PC gamers?
Old 09-16-2005, 11:13 AM   #53
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Mudtiger--Thanks for your hard work on these sliders. They definitely make the game more enjoyable for me. Could you please post your recent set? I'm not sure if I'm playing with the most up to date sliders. Thanks again.
Old 09-16-2005, 11:22 AM   #54
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Could you please post your recent set?
Only 2 changes have been made. They are *'d. Human WRC went up to 9 and human KNDWN went down to 0.

12 minute, accelerated clock, all pro

human/cpu

QBA-10/10
PASS BLK-9/9
WR CATCH-9*/13
RBA-10/10
RUN BLK-0/0

AWR-4/12
KNDWN-0*/0
INT-0/0
BRK BLK-3/0
TKL-1/0

FGL 9/9
FGA 0/0
PL 3/15
PA 0/0
KOL 9/9

Sub out/in 85/94

Penalties
FS 7
Holding 10
Face Mask 3
OPI 8
DPI 9
KR/PRI 10
Clip 5
Old 09-16-2005, 01:48 PM   #55
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Mudtiger, thanks for your hard work on these sliders, I'm going to try them out.

Questions: do you use the vision cone? I do not, and was wondering whether you felt your sliders would be effective, regardless of whether the cone is used or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2005, 03:44 PM   #56
Th* *c*m*n!

ronnyballgame's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudtiger
Only 2 changes have been made. They are *'d. Human WRC went up to 9 and human KNDWN went down to 0.

12 minute, accelerated clock, all pro

human/cpu

QBA-10/10
PASS BLK-9/9
WR CATCH-9*/13
RBA-10/10
RUN BLK-0/0

AWR-4/12
KNDWN-0*/0
INT-0/0
BRK BLK-3/0
TKL-1/0

FGL 9/9
FGA 0/0
PL 3/15
PA 0/0
KOL 9/9

Sub out/in 85/94

Penalties
FS 7
Holding 10
Face Mask 3
OPI 8
DPI 9
KR/PRI 10
Clip 5

I dont understand how you get a good running game established with these sliders
Florida State Seminoles

Rider Broncs- Graduated
LaSalle Explorers- Attaining Master's

Playing: FN4 UFC 2009, Tiger 10
Waiting: NCAA 2010, Madden 10, NHL 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »