Home

Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2006, 10:02 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latrell24
I'm not surprised one bit you did sliders anyways. I thought you were going to hold off until the roster work was complete.

I'll test them out later tonight. But one question for you since you said they will most likely change once the fatigue issue is fixed. Do you see the RB's fumbling too much right now after a few carries with these sliders?

On default my RB Ruben Droughns was coughing up the rock after about 4-5 carries. I do agree with the running game it was kinda easy for me to kill defenses but the fumbles would always kill my drives later on. Will the sub in/sub out settings you post later help to resolve this issue during franchise play. But thanks for taking the time out to get some sliders up early. I thought for sure it would be ahwile before you posted a set.

Yeah I know I couldn't resist the urge.

But hey it didn't take too long and now I'm back updating the rosters again like normal. As for the fumbles I think that's simply because you can;t tell if your RB's are tired or not in the game. I would just suggest subbing them manually after about 3-4 straight carries atleast until EA gets the patch out.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:04 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
hey play can u still post the fatigue settings cuz i still would like to use it
I'll update it later tonight on the Front Page but they won't work until EA gets the fatigue patch out.

I had to test it on NCAA that's how I came up with the percentages. They should work pretty good on Madden since the engine is basically the same as NCAA.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:07 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmrodog
Are you going to do the run/pass ratio for each team or do you think the game does a good job of this?
Yeah I posted earlier that since EA took out the ACC Clock too many teams were throwing the ball if you set the QTR minutes low.

I'll work on RUN/PASS Ratios to fit 8 Minute Qtr's. That means some teams RUN Ratio will probably go up higher than normal. For some reason and this happens every year in Madden the CPU gets into a pass happy mode if you reduce the QTR Minutes. I think they go into a 2 Minute offense or something especially if they are behind.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:10 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

I appreciate the sliders but I'm having a problem with the CPU being too good at rushing and horrible at passing (interceptions galore) and on the flip side I'm able to pass well but not rush the ball well, half the time I get the ball on the handoff and am immediately tackled without even a chance to make a run. Maybe I just need to play more or something...

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I appreciate the sliders but I'm having a problem with the CPU being too good at rushing and horrible at passing (interceptions galore) and on the flip side I'm able to pass well but not rush the ball well, half the time I get the ball on the handoff and am immediately tackled without even a chance to make a run. Maybe I just need to play more or something...
You can make adjustments this way:

Human
RUN BLK-15-20.......(I have it set at 5 on the Front Page)
TKL-25..................(I have it set at 20 on the Front Page)

CPU
QBA-50-55.............(I have it set at 45 on the Front Page)
RUN BLK-50............(I have it set at 60 on the Front Page)

That should get you on the right track.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 12:19 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6

These work pretty well, but I'm seeing too much passing on my part. Even when I lower the human sliders even more and raise the CPU I'm still throwing for 350+ yards per game consistently.

So far I'm thinking All-Madden is the way to go this year......the one big thing I've noticed is that screen plays work oodles better on All-Madden than All-Pro.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-24-2006, 12:24 AM   #23
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

maybe it me but my guys do get tired. it just u cant tell. cuz i remember reading somewhere they say they do get tired it just we dont know it cuz the interface is broken.

keep up the good work ply on ur sliders.

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 08-24-2006, 12:43 AM   #24
Rookie

fmrodog's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon14 Re: Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

Hey Playmaker, I just wanna say thanks for all your hard work. You are the man. Tear.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »