Home

Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2006, 08:15 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

Great job PM the running game is outstanding both ways. I had only one fumble and that was by Frye trying to scramble. I beat Detroit 24-16 and Kevin Jones looked very good against my defense putting up 107 yards on like 17 carries. He had one long run of about 19 yards on a toss play by the Lions. Droughns had 123 yards rushing for me on 23 carries with a long run of 26 yards on a counter play I ran. Frye actually sucked but he did complete 13/25 attempts for 179 yards and threw one pick. I thought for sure I would pick off Kitna for the Lions but it never happened. He went 18/29 for 243 yards and his WR's were making some amazing clutch catches. The game felt really good and they got pressure on me when they blitzed and I couldn't react in time. The only thing missing now is definetly fatigue for the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2006, 10:33 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders (about 8 min qtrs)

this year, the 5 min qtrs play like 8 min w/acc clock did last year imo. the games are definitely long enough at 5 min....and also allow for realistic stats. i played one game on 8 min qtrs, and i scored 96 points (with the jets vs colts). if anything, id say bump up the time 1 min if you really need to. i cant believe how much ea cut out of the diff manipulation.
Old 08-24-2006, 11:31 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

as always, thanks for all the work you put into the sliders. the only problem ive seen arising is that the cpu qb throws alot of interceptions(3 by culpepper in the first half of a game i just played as carolina with the new sliders, 6 by peyton in a game earlier against the giants using the older ones). they all seemed to be the result of unecessarily throwing into coverage, as there would be a man open underneath but the cpu tried to force it to a covered reciever, resulting in an easy pick. im starting to think that this might just be tied to the all-pro difficulty level. too bad theres no "qb awareness" or "qb decision making" sliders to max out so the cpu wouldnt throw into coverage
Old 08-24-2006, 11:41 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffman
as always, thanks for all the work you put into the sliders. the only problem ive seen arising is that the cpu qb throws alot of interceptions(3 by culpepper in the first half of a game i just played as carolina with the new sliders, 6 by peyton in a game earlier against the giants using the older ones). they all seemed to be the result of unecessarily throwing into coverage, as there would be a man open underneath but the cpu tried to force it to a covered reciever, resulting in an easy pick. im starting to think that this might just be tied to the all-pro difficulty level. too bad theres no "qb awareness" or "qb decision making" sliders to max out so the cpu wouldnt throw into coverage
You could make their WR's more aggressive going after the ball by raising it back to 60 for CPU WR Catch Slider.

I just played the Bengals and Carson Palmer went 18/26 for 296 yards vs the Cowboys defense I controlled. He had ZERO picks against me and seemed to spread the ball around very nicely.
Old 08-25-2006, 07:17 AM   #45
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
I am not seen too many ints at all!
I played 3 games last night with the new sliders and I only had 1 pick in the 3 games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2006, 08:04 AM   #46
Th* N*w F*c* *f D**th

MNOFSTEEL34's Arena

OVR: 9

playmaker, with your sliders do you let the players walk up to the line of scrimage or do you skip it and go hike the bal...trying to get a realistic number of plays
Twitter Mnofsteel3432
Facebook Dennis Butler

Feel free to add me
Old 08-25-2006, 09:04 AM   #47
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

In my first game with the Cowboys I picked off Leftwich 4 times. I'm going to continue playing with these sliders though and see how they hold up. I love the running game. Fred Taylor averaged 7.1 on me but only because he broke a 74 yarder for a TD. He had some short and long runs just like you see in a real NFL game.

Has anyone had a problem with DBs making plays on passes? Some times my DB is in position and I'll hit A or Y but they don't make a play on the ball.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:41 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 3

are these all pro sliders similar too as if u was playing in all madden?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »