Home

CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you

This is a discussion on CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-05-2006, 04:48 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
I've just played a half and they're not bad and the cpu moves the ball well on the ground and in the air. However i did run the ball a bit too well at over 6 yards a carry and went 12 of 13 through the air. The pancake numbers were very high as well with my top 2 offensvie linemen have 12 and 15 each. The cpu numbers were ok though.

Yes i agree the pan cakes are alittle high but with pro im not sure if it is possible to get them lower without crippling the good running teams. as far as the 6 yards a carry you must have a good back because I have played 4 games with the texans and I am only averaging 3.9 yds a carry with 100 and something yards per game. The 6 yards a carry isn't to unrealistic if you look at it I mean some games you will run well while others the cpu will shut you down samething goes for your passing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 08:16 PM   #26
Banned

After tonight if anyone post on the fourm about any questions or coments I won't be ignoring you I will be out of town Wed - Sat night on bussiness. By the time i get back i will post more stats the more that i play with these the more I am starting to realise the sim engine is as perfect as its goining to get on pro and the games that you play against the cpu seem to becomming out as good as it gets on pro without crippling anything.

I ask that you people keep my post alive while I am gone plz peace
Old 09-05-2006, 08:19 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 14

Played one half with these and I must say I was surpised they are better than I expected ..... but the deep ball for both cpu and hum is way too effective imho?
Old 09-05-2006, 08:23 PM   #28
Banned

Smile Re: CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
Played one half with these and I must say I was surpised they are better than I expected ..... but the deep ball for both cpu and hum is way too effective imho?
Well this is pro what teams are you playing with and are you letting madden call your plays or are you purposely goining deep also tell me is the deep ball realistic where the WR burns the CB SS or the FS or do they catch the ball in crowds?

By the way glade to hear you like them
Old 09-06-2006, 09:21 AM   #29
Banned

Okay people I am about to leave to go out of town I will be back sat night with more stats but in the mean time please keep this post alive.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAA
Well this is pro what teams are you playing with and are you letting madden call your plays or are you purposely goining deep also tell me is the deep ball realistic where the WR burns the CB SS or the FS or do they catch the ball in crowds?

By the way glade to hear you like them
CPU was able to easily complete deep balls whenever they were in 3rd and long (Chicago in this case which is hardly a strong passing team). I'm gonna play around with some more ALL-PRO sliders for awhile and if I can't make them work I may just try lowering the offensive sliders of your PRO settings and see how that works?
Old 09-17-2006, 11:52 PM   #31
Banned

I won't be adding no more info to this thread I would close this thread but don't know how anyways I will be opening a new thread for my franchise and SS mode stats and sliders so check out my new post for updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »