Home

CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you

This is a discussion on CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-04-2006, 06:30 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you

I've tried 2 seasons with these sliders (all simmed) and here are my findings -

The most yards in a season was 3500 by Payton Manning with only a couple of others over 3000

Highest rusher was 1700 which seemed ok

A ton of injuries to running backs

I haven't tried playing with these sliders but i really can't see them working.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:32 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by packmanuk
I've tried 2 seasons with these sliders (all simmed) and here are my findings -

The most yards in a season was 3500 by Payton Manning with only a couple of others over 3000

Highest rusher was 1700 which seemed ok

A ton of injuries to running backs

I haven't tried playing with these sliders but i really can't see them working.

For starters this is pro mode so the highest QB always gets 3500 a every now and then with the highest geting 400 a year with the rest getting just alittle over 3200 but this is expect for pro mode. besides regardless of how high or how low the QB stats sim at the end of the year all the QBs have realistic stats based on what they have done.

And another thing I dont know how many times I am going to have to stress this but the sub in and sub out sliders this year are broken alote! so the only way for the simulated RBs to get realistic Atts at the end of the year, is to have a bunch of minor injuries yes I know it sounds crazy but it works you saw that your self when you simulated 2 seasons. What I hate about the sitsuation is no matter what there is always some robo RB with 400 + attemps that is in the top 5 and what sucks even more then that I can't lower the RB attemps at the end of the year with out crippling the top 5 RB on getting 100 yards a game on rushing.

So if you are looking for realistic stats and atts from the rbs then just live with the minor injury prob is only a small price to pay but not that big of a deal not to use my sliders for playing with.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:36 PM   #19
Banned

Smile Re: CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you

Everyone I have updated my sliders on the 1st page.

Is there anyone else trying these besides the people that I replied if not then you are missing out on some fantastic sliders

besides the injury issue you cant ask for any better simulated stats for pro mode also on version 2 I have toned down the hum def to allow the cpu to do something with the attempts that they get in the game.

Plz try these out and let me know what you think about them
Old 09-05-2006, 02:31 AM   #20
Banned

Smile Re: CurentGenProMode/ Seriously need Realistic stats then these are for you

Version 3 out on the top of the 1st page
Changes I changed the Human Def sliders now the cpu can move the ball better then ever on both rushing and passing in the games that you play.
Plz try them and give me some feedback plz
Old 09-05-2006, 01:11 PM   #21
Banned

I have up dated my franchise with the stats from the 1st 4 games of the season on the 1st page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 03:32 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 14

OK so your getting realistic stats simming with these sliders, but how's the gameplay against the cpu?

Using PRO with the human offensive settings kept as high as you have them seems like it would be WAY too easy playing against the cpu? I've played some great PRO sliders in previous years, but the hunman setting were always below default, with cpu settings well above default to get a competitive game. Do you actually get close games against the cpu with these?
Old 09-05-2006, 03:43 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 6

I've just played a half and they're not bad and the cpu moves the ball well on the ground and in the air. However i did run the ball a bit too well at over 6 yards a carry and went 12 of 13 through the air. The pancake numbers were very high as well with my top 2 offensvie linemen have 12 and 15 each. The cpu numbers were ok though.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:44 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
OK so your getting realistic stats simming with these sliders, but how's the gameplay against the cpu?

Using PRO with the human offensive settings kept as high as you have them seems like it would be WAY too easy playing against the cpu? I've played some great PRO sliders in previous years, but the hunman setting were always below default, with cpu settings well above default to get a competitive game. Do you actually get close games against the cpu with these?
Here is how the engine works cpu vs human the human off is stronger then the cpu off while the cpu def is stronger then the human deff so to balance it out you need both cpu and human the same on off and on def make the cpu as strong as your off so that way regardless if you are playing with a good team or bad your team will move the ball realistically. Now in order to get the cpu to move the ball you have to make your defense lower then the cpus off and defense both so that the same rule applies to them as it does when you controll the ball.

and to answer your question yes i do get close games with these just look at the stats and you will see these work on playing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »