Home

Playmakers Version 1 are up!

This is a discussion on Playmakers Version 1 are up! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2007, 02:35 PM   #57
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Playmakers Version 1 are up!

UPDATED 08/20/08

* INDICATES MOST RECENT CHANGES

ALL PRO (8-9 Minutes)

WEAPONS OPTIONAL (I turn them Off for my game play preference)

OFFFENSE
HUMAN/CPU
QBA-50/55*
PASS BLOCK-50/0
WR CATCH-75*/75*
RBA-50/55*
RUN BLOCK-0/0

DEFENSE
HUMAN/CPU
AWR-0/100
KDWN-0/5
INT-5/0
BRK BLK-25/25
TKL-25/25

SPECIAL TEAMS
FGL-15/15
FGA-5/5
PUNT POWER-15/15
PUNT ACC-50/50
KOL-15/15

The higher WR Catch ratings in combination with the other sliders seems to help limit the cpu throwing ints to at least a decent amount. I am finally happy with the gameplay.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 08-21-2007, 04:24 PM   #58
Pro

DereckM's Arena

Im running with Tatum Bell and he is breaking the first tackle every 7 out of 10 runs. I think I will bump it up a bit.

Anyone have any stats using these?

Last edited by DereckM; 08-21-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:35 PM   #59
Rookie

Hammer67's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyqua
I was the 49ERS against the Steelers. I won 30-24. Gore had like 175 yards rushing. Pretty good overall.
Wasn't very realistic then! LOL!!

If you ever want to feel better about yourself, visit an online forum. You will find poor spelling, poor grammar, poor logic and complete irrationality in practically every thread. What a world...
Old 08-21-2007, 09:21 PM   #60
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer67
Wasn't very realistic then! LOL!!

yep, Its been almost two years since the Steelers have allowed a 100 yard rusher
Old 08-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 13

I just used these. Colts (me) vs. Titans.

Manning threw for 70 percent, 260 yards, 2 tds 1 int
Young threw for 59 percent, 240 yards, 1 td 4 int

Titans ran for 140.
Addai ran for 170 but I broke a 70 yard TD late in the game just running the clock down. I liked it though because unlike playing on All Madden, Addai got the corner on a DE and out ran everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #62
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

You guys are forgetting that we're not all the same. Every player has his own style. You can run like hell with tatum and I can pass like a freak. There are some that play excellent defense. You might think the running game is easy because your a good runner. I could think the AI's defense is weak because I'll drop bombs all day. Someone else might think the AI offense is too weak because they can stop them on every play. We may all use the same sliders but the results wont be the same. You have to adjust them to your playing style. If you like Playmakers sliders then use them. Make sure to change what you feel is easy for you. Then you will have the perfect sliders.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:49 PM   #63
Pro

DereckM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
You guys are forgetting that we're not all the same. Every player has his own style. You can run like hell with tatum and I can pass like a freak. There are some that play excellent defense. You might think the running game is easy because your a good runner. I could think the AI's defense is weak because I'll drop bombs all day. Someone else might think the AI offense is too weak because they can stop them on every play. We may all use the same sliders but the results wont be the same. You have to adjust them to your playing style. If you like Playmakers sliders then use them. Make sure to change what you feel is easy for you. Then you will have the perfect sliders.
Thats true. So a bit of tweaking for each players own playing style is good.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:33 PM   #64
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
I definetly agree with this post. I'm using everything as setup on the base sliders he posted accept two changes. I have ai qba at 75 and ai wr catch at 50. It's the opposite of what the sliders are posted, which is 50 qba and 75 wr catch. Other than those two changes i've been getting some nice games vs the ai. I might even bump the ai qb back down some because he's always completing too many 3rd down passes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »