Home

CPU v CPU sliders

This is a discussion on CPU v CPU sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2009, 02:18 PM   #65
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: CPU v CPU sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnriii
I read somewhere in the forum that the O-line needs to be maxed out in order to get realistic sack numbers. can anyone confirm this?
Just make sure both are 50 or above. I have CPU Pass rush at 95 and CPU pass blk default, and some games I see 8 total sacks and others I see 1 or 2.

I did find a common theme. One game doesn't mean that it happens every game. Which is nice b/c every game has it own feel to it.
I would raise the CPU pass rush before changing anything else, if you really want to see a crazy pass rush. Move to fast speed w/ pass rush 90 or higher and pass blk down 25clicks (basically decreasing the chance of suction blk by 25% and increasing the pass rush by 40% or So.

Thats what makes this year Madden so unique. You can customize so many things now to improve certain parts of the game.

Heck, i just read you could decrease threshold and LBers will fly around lineman w/ more momentum.
I belive less is more when it comes to slider changes. Maybe just increase game speed and and lower threshold. 1 change at time is how you'll get it.

Back to testing

Last edited by dfos81; 08-21-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #66
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

I will have to try this. the game is such a change to me (for the good) I can't wait until we fix this and get the broadcast cam!
Old 08-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

You know it would be nice if they just patched a cpu vs cpu mode as a setting. Seeing how cpu game should be the closes thing to watching a real game. I also think it would be a good way for the developers to show off the Madden engine.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:36 AM   #68
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperfect5th
You know it would be nice if they just patched a cpu vs cpu mode as a setting. Seeing how cpu game should be the closes thing to watching a real game. I also think it would be a good way for the developers to show off the Madden engine.
I have said this for YEARS...don't understand why it does make sense to the developers of all sports games.
Old 12-16-2009, 04:23 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 3

Anyone come up with some solid cpu vs cpu sliders post patch #2? Just tryin' to get some love for us cpu vs cpu watchers!

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »