Home

RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

This is a discussion on RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: RnR's NEW SLIDERS!!! READY FOR TESTING!!!

Colts (me) 21 - NE 18

Passing
Ind - 18-33 191yds 2td 3int
Ne - 26-48 233yds (Brady got injured midway through the 3rd)

Rushing
Ind - 25att 109yds
Ne - 20att 63yds 2fumb

Defense
Ind - 2sacks 3ff 2fr 1td
Ne - 2sacks 3ints 1td

Thoughts/Ideas
Game was pretty good would still like to see the pressure as i stated. Score was finally good. Here is a list of little things i do to make it realistic and fun:
- On Kick Returns i dnt use the speed burst until i reach the 25yd line (still allows u to break one every now and then)
- I let my QB finish his drop back b4 i throw (allows me to read and move in the pocket when he is finished)
- Definitely have to switch on D when the Qb throws the ball to keep his completion % low (focus on using the swat button unless its an easy pick)
- I make sure i run the ball on third downs every now and then even if its 7yds. NFL teams do it and sometimes, it works cuz the Cpu is either blitzing heavy or dropping back in Coverage.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Chaos
Colts (me) 21 - NE 18

Passing
Ind - 18-33 191yds 2td 3int
Ne - 26-48 233yds (Brady got injured midway through the 3rd)

Rushing
Ind - 25att 109yds
Ne - 20att 63yds 2fumb

Defense
Ind - 2sacks 3ff 2fr 1td
Ne - 2sacks 3ints 1td

Thoughts/Ideas
Game was pretty good would still like to see the pressure as i stated. Score was finally good. Here is a list of little things i do to make it realistic and fun:
- On Kick Returns i dnt use the speed burst until i reach the 25yd line (still allows u to break one every now and then)
- I let my QB finish his drop back b4 i throw (allows me to read and move in the pocket when he is finished)
- Definitely have to switch on D when the Qb throws the ball to keep his completion % low (focus on using the swat button unless its an easy pick)
- I make sure i run the ball on third downs every now and then even if its 7yds. NFL teams do it and sometimes, it works cuz the Cpu is either blitzing heavy or dropping back in Coverage.
Wow interesting game... I'm scared of touching the pass rush as weaker teams with bad o lines will get hammered all day. I would expect it to be hard to break down the Pats o line!!!

Thanks for your input again!!!

Last edited by z ROCKnROLLA z; 10-18-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

I played a half with me as the Raiders against the Giants. The Gmen had no sacks and it was 20-10 at halftime. Russel QB rating was 33% so i guess thats good. Also the Giants had 6 yards rushing!!!!!!!! its the Raiders. But in their defense i was sending a lot of exotic blitzes and i am a great run defender. As far as pass rush it does need to be up...the giants shuld be getting a ton of pressure on oakland. I was hurried maybe twice all half.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 05:44 PM   #12
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

O.K I have some stats from my most recent match. Rivalry match Redskins vs Giants.

Check attachment for stats and player stats!!!

Feel free to use the attachment stats page for your own stats in the future!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc Redskins.vs.Giants.Stats.doc (42.5 KB, 23 views)

Old 10-18-2009, 05:45 PM   #13
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Chaos
I played a half with me as the Raiders against the Giants. The Gmen had no sacks and it was 20-10 at halftime. Russel QB rating was 33% so i guess thats good. Also the Giants had 6 yards rushing!!!!!!!! its the Raiders. But in their defense i was sending a lot of exotic blitzes and i am a great run defender. As far as pass rush it does need to be up...the giants shuld be getting a ton of pressure on oakland. I was hurried maybe twice all half.
Some slight adjustments made...hope it changes things for pass rush!!

Old 10-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have been using your sliders that you posted the other day for my past three games and I must say that I think they're great! The first was a stomping of the texans but they were the 3rd worst team in the league. The past two games were the closest games that I have played all year and they were against very good teams, so it makes it really exciting.

I'm about to give these new ones a shot and see how I like them!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #15
Rookie

z ROCKnROLLA z's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktipton87
I have been using your sliders that you posted the other day for my past three games and I must say that I think they're great! The first was a stomping of the texans but they were the 3rd worst team in the league. The past two games were the closest games that I have played all year and they were against very good teams, so it makes it really exciting.

I'm about to give these new ones a shot and see how I like them!
Nice dude!!! Well I think these one's are slightly better than the last!!!
I hope you enjoy them!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 07:44 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just played against the Seahawks and it was VERY close again. I didn't pull out the win though, I made some pretty bone-headed playcalling at the end and I cost myself the win. I was on the 1 yard line and couldn't punch it in. So I lost 23-27. It was fun though and I will keep playing on these sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »