Home

Cedwebb's "NFL PRIMETIME" Sliders

This is a discussion on Cedwebb's "NFL PRIMETIME" Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Cedwebb's "NFL PRIMETIME" Sliders

CedWebb have been using these sliders for the last 4-5 games & my intial reaction is there fun somewhat challenging.

I have "not" had a problem running the football in one game mia's williams & Brown a great game both over 80 yds rushing(yes I did run wildcat on a few plays) also C.Portis had a hugh game 40 carries & 150+ yds.
so running isnt a problam for me.

Now somethings I have noticed:
*cpu interceptions (superman LB int's)
*no time to pass deep...deep square in's ect.
*no time for PA pass

Just a few minor complaints, I was hoping the scores would be a bit lower after my first game which was low scoring, couple examples of game scores, NO 38 Mia 35 & Phil 27 Wash 33
now in the mia game it was close till late 3rd then a few mistakes and Bress made me pay for it...the skins game was alittle back and forth

I like the speed and feel of the game just hope the scoring comes down a bit
Old 10-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

For cpu vs cpu games would I just use the cpu side or would these work at all?
Old 10-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #11
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfanfrank
CedWebb have been using these sliders for the last 4-5 games & my intial reaction is there fun somewhat challenging.

I have "not" had a problem running the football in one game mia's williams & Brown a great game both over 80 yds rushing(yes I did run wildcat on a few plays) also C.Portis had a hugh game 40 carries & 150+ yds.
so running isnt a problam for me.

Now somethings I have noticed:
*cpu interceptions (superman LB int's)
*no time to pass deep...deep square in's ect.
*no time for PA pass

Just a few minor complaints, I was hoping the scores would be a bit lower after my first game which was low scoring, couple examples of game scores, NO 38 Mia 35 & Phil 27 Wash 33
now in the mia game it was close till late 3rd then a few mistakes and Bress made me pay for it...the skins game was alittle back and forth

I like the speed and feel of the game just hope the scoring comes down a bit

Glad you are liking them. I really do like the speed of the game myself. I guess I havn't noticed the super LB's in my games but I will take a look at that. As far as the deep passes and PA's go I think you really have to concentrate on the protection schemes. Going deep I have had to either keep guys in the backfeild or move the line correctly to give an extra second back there. PAs are tough it they are blitzing but again, if you roll your offensive line to the correct side you will be able get another second to get something off. Thanks for the feedback and giving some specifics as to what you are seeing. I will be on the lookout for those things.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #12
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect23
For cpu vs cpu games would I just use the cpu side or would these work at all?
I have never played a cpu vs cpu game so I don't have a clue as to how these translate. Give it a go and tweak as you would need!
Old 10-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 17

I am going to start my franchise with these sliders if that means anything? LOL.... All in All i think these are great....seperates the the GREAT from the good. Separates the fast from the slow.......The best i have tried so far!!! good job buddy!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #14
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaugherty
I am going to start my franchise with these sliders if that means anything? LOL.... All in All i think these are great....seperates the the GREAT from the good. Separates the fast from the slow.......The best i have tried so far!!! good job buddy!
Thanks for the props Daugherty! I am glad you are liking these and thanks for testing these out pre-release.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #15
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Has anyone else tried these out? Just curious what others think of them, any feedback if you have would be appreciated. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

Ive tried them briefly. I liked a lot of the interactions, but the blitz might be TOO effective. I was using my team thats a few years down the road on franchise with a really good d-line, however. I plan on using them some more with a more stock team though. I will let you know what I find though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »