Home

Pokerplaya's Project Version 1 *final*

This is a discussion on Pokerplaya's Project Version 1 *final* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #9
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Pokerplaya's Project Version 1 *final*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanDylan
I think you're wrong there bud, it seems that the majority of people who've been using my sliders find it somewhat challenging. You should check them out.
You know, you have your own slider thread. Quit recruiting people in mine. I took a look at yours last night. Most people aren't trying to play six minute quarters or win 69-0. Again, recruit in your own threads and stop hijacking mine.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:21 PM   #10
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Pokerplaya's Project Version 1 *final*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurr80
Initial impressions:

First off, take into consideration that I am playing with Buffalo, which means I am offensively handicapped from the beginning.

When I first popped in the game and put the settings to All-Pro, I was getting stuck in 38-35 shootouts with 5-6 HUGE plays a game.

This slider set through two preseason games has given me more balanced performances on both sides of the ball. It's a little tough to run against the CPU, but that may be due to the fact that Buffalo's line absolutely sucks.

I'm 1-1 in the preseason. I have put together a few really good drives, and I haven't been able to break huge 90 yard runs off. It's playing a whole lot closer to Madden 2010 now. The CPU offense is actually going down after 1 good hit, but breaking bad tackles or hit stick attempts. Good work. I will report more after a few regular season games.
I am definitely still tweaking. It's a fine line between the user being able to run the ball at will, and having the CPU stop you completely, and I want to ride the very middle of that fine line.

I did some more testing last night (still wasn't anywhere near satisfied) - going to work some more with that when I get home from work this evening and go from there. Expect an update in the early AM EST! Thanks for trying them!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »