Home

The NFL Experience 2.0 - *FINAL FOR 2011*

This is a discussion on The NFL Experience 2.0 - *FINAL FOR 2011* within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The NFL Experience 2.0 - *FINAL FOR 2011*

i used these and i was up 35-14 at half...tebow had 5 td passes for me....didnt feel good...liked versus better...thanks
Old 09-04-2010, 03:43 AM   #58
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

One game is an obvious indication of a slider set. Zzzzz...
Old 09-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have been using your sliders for my franchise. My 70 overall rookie HB is leading the league in rushing, my backup, chris johnson, is 2nd in total yards. My line is all strong run blockers and both my backs are pretty sweet so I dont know if its the sliders or not. My passing game is mediocre with the sliders, which is good, and my scores come out pretty close with the exception of one 54-0 blowout, Im currently 8-3.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #60
MVP

pokerplaya's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibson8708
I have been using your sliders for my franchise. My 70 overall rookie HB is leading the league in rushing, my backup, chris johnson, is 2nd in total yards. My line is all strong run blockers and both my backs are pretty sweet so I dont know if its the sliders or not. My passing game is mediocre with the sliders, which is good, and my scores come out pretty close with the exception of one 54-0 blowout, Im currently 8-3.
You are starting a rookie over CJ2k? Wow... If you feel you are strong in the rushing game, raise the CPU block shedding and tackling until you feel comfortable with your stats.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #61
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplaya
I must say, I'm totally shocked that not more people are using these. They've had *one* tweak in weeks now, and a small one at that - and basically been FINAL now for weeks. I see ALL of these huge threads... with the majority getting far worse games than these. To be perfectly honest - I'm getting quite sick of wasting my time posting.

I'm actually pissed to be honest. I didn't want "credit" - I wanted people to actually have fun with their game. I got maybe TWO game reports in the 2 threads that have made these sliders what they are. Yet, people use the base for my sliders and tweak them, post them as a set and people rush to help them test. Where were these people when I needed some help testing? It's nice to see that my sliders are a base for at least 2 other slider sets that I know of (and I can tell another hideously jocked them and passed them off as their own) - yet I had two whole people ever even OFFER to test stuff out for me.

So, I'm done wasting my time. Enjoy this base. I'm not updating them again, and to be honest with you - I doubt I'll need to. The only sliders that will ever need to be tweaked for "skill level" are pass rush, block shedding, and break tackles, and this is ALWAYS going to be a user preference. You can also obviously adjust fumbling and interceptions until it "feels right" for you.

Everything else is done. This will be the last slider set I will ever do for any game. I used to really enjoy making sliders because people used to care more about making the game fun, you'd get an insane amount of people testing things to where as a group - you made a difference. Now, everyone is just out for credit, and they'll use other people's work to get there.

And I'm sorry, but **** that. I'm out.
As I posted before, I think at this point, yours has been the best FOR ME and really thought they did a good job, based on the current state of the game. However, because the defense (especially passing, way too easy) is so lacking, even with your sliders or anybody elses, the game isn't much fun to play so I have stopped. Maybe most people are feeling the same way and have stopped playing as well. Not really an indictment on your sliders, just the game is broken in general and not worth playing even if you max out sliders to compensate. Maybe after a patch or two is released that will change and I really hope it does because I miss playing NFL football.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2010, 12:49 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

CPU Pass Reaction time at 100? How in the world does that work? Anything above 65 and the DB makes the cut before the WR... I couldn't imagine 100.

Can some people comment on how the coverage is playing out for them at 100? Does the out route work?

― Plato
Old 09-05-2010, 07:17 AM   #63
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
CPU Pass Reaction time at 100? How in the world does that work? Anything above 65 and the DB makes the cut before the WR... I couldn't imagine 100.

Can some people comment on how the coverage is playing out for them at 100? Does the out route work?
Personally, even with this slider at a 100, both the AI and myself still seem to complete passes pretty much at will. I don't consider myself an expert at this game, just a casual fan. I don't believe any slider set can correct the issues until the game is patched.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:23 AM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm having an issue with QB accuracy, passes are all over the place
poker any suggestions on an adjustment?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »