Home

FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #57
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's All Madden Custom Sliders

Well these truned out just a hair too easy. My completion % was too high so I am going to up the pass reaction. I'll post the update tomorrow after a few more tests.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:22 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Well these truned out just a hair too easy. My completion % was too high so I am going to up the pass reaction. I'll post the update tomorrow after a few more tests.

Give it a few more games and play with different teams. In my 32 team chise where I play every game (one week I'm the home team the next the visitors) I find that the Qb % can vary alot. I've had guys int he low 40's and other games near 80. Let it average out, one game shouldn't be enough to make changes...you need a bigger sample size.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Give it a few more games and play with different teams. In my 32 team chise where I play every game (one week I'm the home team the next the visitors) I find that the Qb % can vary alot. I've had guys int he low 40's and other games near 80. Let it average out, one game shouldn't be enough to make changes...you need a bigger sample size.
I have to bump up the reaction a hair, I was completing 80% of my passes in a few games. Jason Campbell had 300 yards in the 1st half at Philly 1 game.

I am also going to just use default run d settings for the AI of all 50's and all 25's for human run game, its actually very balanced that way.

I'll update with waht I am going to use tonight on page 1.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
I have to bump up the reaction a hair, I was completing 80% of my passes in a few games. Jason Campbell had 300 yards in the 1st half at Philly 1 game.

I am also going to just use default run d settings for the AI of all 50's and all 25's for human run game, its actually very balanced that way.

I'll update with waht I am going to use tonight on page 1.

You don't think your going to have and easy time with the fast backs and kick/punt returns?
Old 02-01-2011, 12:00 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You don't think your going to have and easy time with the fast backs and kick/punt returns?
No because my human RBA is 25. I haven't returned a punt or ko on these settings yet. The tackling slider effects the pursuit angle and with it at 50 in relation to my 25 RBA, its hard to break away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
No because my human RBA is 25. I haven't returned a punt or ko on these settings yet. The tackling slider effects the pursuit angle and with it at 50 in relation to my 25 RBA, its hard to break away.
Oh alright.. When I tried it like that it was just too easy for me to hit the outside run and run back kicks.. Inside running was good though.. Post some stats from your games when you get a chance.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:09 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Oh alright.. When I tried it like that it was just too easy for me to hit the outside run and run back kicks.. Inside running was good though.. Post some stats from your games when you get a chance.
Will do. I am going to restart a 4 team franchise with these tonight. Lions, Raiders, Giants, and Bengals or Steelers. Pre-existing injuries off.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

Here a few stats from a ame I just played between Bal(me)31 vs NYJ(cpu)41
Not a bad game.Scoring a little high for these 2 teams.
Passing
J.Flacco 24 for 36 336 yds 66%comp 3TD 3INT Sacked 1 time
M.Sanchez 17 for 27 223 yds 62%comp 2TD 0INT Sacked 0 times

Rushing
R.Rice 16 att for 48 yds 3.0 avg 1 td 1 btk
W.Magahee 6 att 18 yds 3.0 avg 0td 2 btk

L.Tomlinson 20 att 84 yds 4.2 avg 0td 4 btk
S.Greene 3 att 33 yds 11 avg 1 td 1 btk

Defense I had not1 forced fumble 0 int and 0 sacks(cpu qb is getting more than the 3-4 sec he should in pocket).They had 3 ints 1 sack and 2 forced fumbles.

Any ideas on anything to change.All in all not a bad game.Going to game 2 now against Cincinnati Bengals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »