Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #3953
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
All right Jarodd I plugged in those black sliders. Let's see how this goes, first preseason game against the Saints.

I do really enjoy rain.
Haha! Alright man. Let me know how it goes..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #3954
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons
Jan 3, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()71421749
Atlanta Falcons ()01771438
Team Stats Comparison
DALATL
Total Offense3232458
Rushing Yards21425
Passing Yards109433
First Downs1920
Punt Return Yards4614
Kick Return Yards275182
Total Yards644654
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion4-89-15
4th Down Conversion1-10-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/4/1
Penalties2-302-10
Posession Time30:0625:54
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo14/1911921
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray291685.72
J.Dwyer9465.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Murray4164.00
D.Harris4379.21
M.Austin3144.61r
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee100.000
K.Crenshaw (R) MLB90.000
K.Phillips70.000
B.Carr60.010
A.Spencer32.000
D.Ware32.001
L.Burns31.000
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Q.Edwards627545.82
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Ryan29/4748841
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Turner16191.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Walker912513.80
R.White814017.52
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Weatherspoon110.000
A.Spievey90.000
S.Nicholas70.000

Bruce Carter went down with an injury and my rookie linebacker Crenshaw is a beast he has 95 speed and good ratings across the board i might start him after how he played this game and try to trade bruce carter even though i like him
Man you hung the points up in this game.. Haha! Did you make any changes to the sliders?

Damn that rookie LB has 95 speed? That's insane! I haven't seen anyone with those kind of ratings.. What is his overall?
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #3955
Hall Of Fame
 
KBLover's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Aug 2009
Blog Entries: 14
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlesnake31368
my rookie linebacker Crenshaw is a beast he has 95 speed and good ratings across the board i might start him after how he played this game and try to trade bruce carter even though i like him
WTF? 95 SPD LB?

WTF? II: You weren't starting him somewhere in your LBs? Heck, put him at DE. Talk about getting off the edge...

That's...wow. Build up his MCV and you have a bulked up CB!

Ugh, my Raiders franchise started with the draft after that. Man, I have bad luck...oh well, just gotta wait it out a few years and I'll get that Maeweather in that franchise.
__________________
"Some people call it butterflies, but to him, it probably feels like pterodactyls in his stomach." --Plesac in MLB18
KBLover is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 07:46 PM   #3956
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Well, the Saints didn't put up too much of a fight. I'm going to chalk this one up to the Preseason. Carson Palmer was 4/5 for a good bit of yardage before he was taken out in the 2nd quarter. I imagine the Saints would have been able to keep up with my scoring if they had a decent guy throwing the ball. Jarvis Williams was horrible.

New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears
Aug 3, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New Orleans Saints (0-0)60006
Chicago Bears (0-0)141714752
Team Stats Comparison
NORCHI
Total Offense296502
Rushing Yards44146
Passing Yards252356
First Downs1420
Punt Return Yards059
Kick Return Yards115145
Total Yards421706
Turnovers2(-)2(-)
3rd Down Converstion2-15(13%)10-14(71%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/14/1
Penalties0-00-0
Posession Time23:5724:03
New Orleans Saints
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Carson Palmer4/510900
Jarvis Williams17/3415502
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Knowshon Moreno8354.30
Darren Sproles6152.50
Carson Palmer1-6-6.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Knowshon Moreno4123.00
Jared Cook Jr4287.00
Darren Sproles33210.60
Shawn Nelson3246.01
Maurice Stovall23115.50
Bryant Ford22412.00
Andre Allen11616.00
Larry Fitzgerald13434.00
Juron Criner15757.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Thomas DeCoud12000
Mark Herzlich5000
Kevin Barnes4010
Michael Boley4000
Taylor Mays3000
Alphonso Smith3010
Michael Bennet3100
Erin Henderson3000
Jarius Owens3000
Quincy Black3000
Jonathan Vilma2000
Domata Peko2100
Rashad Breaud 1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Blair Walsh2/20/0646
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Blair Walsh827834.70
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Captain Munnerlyn37123.60
Mewelde Moore24422.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
N/A33311.00
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Konnor Shepard4/58101
Pharaoh Philips16/3128421
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Taiwan Jones11464.11
DeShawne Whitmore11575.12
Trent Richardson6244.00
Pharaoh Philips4194.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Marcus Richardson48421.01
Mustafa Spain47719.20
Jonathan Miller410225.50
Jermaine Gresham3299.61
Darone Griffin25728.50
Rock Cardenas144.00
Taiwan Jones1-5-5.00
DeShawne Whitmore11818.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Andrew Waters7200
Nikloss Harris6000
Keon Rose5000
Marcus Harrison5100
Bruce Carter5020
Marcell Dareus4100
Chris Clemons3000
Jon Beason3000
Kam Chancellor2000
Vinny Curry2000
Devin McCourty2000
Brandon Mebane1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter1/27/71021
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee13636.01
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jonathan Miller212261.01
Marcus Richardson12323.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson7598.40


My slider set looks like this:

USER/CPU
QB Acc: 3/100
PBlock: 0/75
WR Cat: 50/95
BRTK: 40/55
FUM: 32/32
RBlock: 0/65
PassDReactions: 60/0
INT: 15/65
PassRush: 0/100
RushDReactions: 35/100
BlockShed: 0/100
Tackling: 40/55

On a side note, I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Pharaoh Philips, Jonathan Miller (kick return TD, 4 receptions for 102 yards, and that was with an open drop in the end zone off a 25 yard streak route), and Marcus Richardson.

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 01-03-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #3957
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Jarrod, was just wondering what your typical season stats look like in regards to turnovers.

Through 12 games on the Red Set I'm 9-3 but I'm a league worst -23 in turnovers.

17 interceptions thrown plus 13 lost fumbles (7 more fumbles then the next worst team)

Compared to just 3 interceptions and 4 fumble recoveries of my own. I'm dropping at least 1 or 2 gift wrapped picks every half while the computer makes me pay for every throw thats a little off the mark (and some that aren't).

I also can't force a fumble even if I blast up the middle unabated with Von Miller and drill the ball carrier, while on the other hand, my QB, RGII is fumbling about 60% of the time he's contacted. As a test I even run 10 yards holding down the protect ball button for the entirety of the run and he still lets it go constantly.

I'm happy its not killing my overall record since I find the computer deliberately tries to go 3 and out after a takeaway to keep people sane, but its still frustrating.

Last edited by tombernack; 01-03-2013 at 07:52 PM.
tombernack is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #3958
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempseylicious23
Well, the Saints didn't put up too much of a fight. I'm going to chalk this one up to the Preseason. Carson Palmer was 4/5 for a good bit of yardage before he was taken out in the 2nd quarter. I imagine the Saints would have been able to keep up with my scoring if they had a decent guy throwing the ball. Jarvis Williams was horrible.

New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears
Aug 3, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New Orleans Saints (0-0)60006
Chicago Bears (0-0)141714752
Team Stats Comparison
NORCHI
Total Offense296502
Rushing Yards44146
Passing Yards252356
First Downs1420
Punt Return Yards059
Kick Return Yards115145
Total Yards421706
Turnovers2(-)2(-)
3rd Down Converstion2-15(13%)10-14(71%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/14/1
Penalties0-00-0
Posession Time23:5724:03
New Orleans Saints
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Carson Palmer4/510900
Jarvis Williams17/3415502
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Knowshon Moreno8354.30
Darren Sproles6152.50
Carson Palmer1-6-6.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Knowshon Moreno4123.00
Jared Cook Jr4287.00
Darren Sproles33210.60
Shawn Nelson3246.01
Maurice Stovall23115.50
Bryant Ford22412.00
Andre Allen11616.00
Larry Fitzgerald13434.00
Juron Criner15757.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Thomas DeCoud12000
Mark Herzlich5000
Kevin Barnes4010
Michael Boley4000
Taylor Mays3000
Alphonso Smith3010
Michael Bennet3100
Erin Henderson3000
Jarius Owens3000
Quincy Black3000
Jonathan Vilma2000
Domata Peko2100
Rashad Breaud 1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Blair Walsh2/20/0646
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Blair Walsh827834.70
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Captain Munnerlyn37123.60
Mewelde Moore24422.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
N/A33311.00
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Konnor Shepard4/58101
Pharaoh Philips16/3128421
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Taiwan Jones11464.11
DeShawne Whitmore11575.12
Trent Richardson6244.00
Pharaoh Philips4194.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Marcus Richardson48421.01
Mustafa Spain47719.20
Jonathan Miller410225.50
Jermaine Gresham3299.61
Darone Griffin25728.50
Rock Cardenas144.00
Taiwan Jones1-5-5.00
DeShawne Whitmore11818.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Andrew Waters7200
Nikloss Harris6000
Keon Rose5000
Marcus Harrison5100
Bruce Carter5020
Marcell Dareus4100
Chris Clemons3000
Jon Beason3000
Kam Chancellor2000
Vinny Curry2000
Devin McCourty2000
Brandon Mebane1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter1/27/71021
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee13636.01
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jonathan Miller212261.01
Marcus Richardson12323.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Patrick Peterson7598.40


My slider set looks like this:

USER/CPU
QB Acc: 3/100
PBlock: 0/75
WR Cat: 50/95
BRTK: 40/55
FUM: 32/32
RBlock: 0/65
PassDReactions: 60/0
INT: 15/65
PassRush: 0/100
RushDReactions: 35/100
BlockShed: 0/100
Tackling: 40/55

On a side note, I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Pharaoh Philips, Jonathan Miller (kick return TD, 4 receptions for 102 yards, and that was with an open drop in the end zone off a 25 yard streak route), and Marcus Richardson.
Damn.. You must of forgot to restart the game about 3 or 4 times to let the sliders settle in after you plugged them in. The CPU always plays like crap in that first game if you don't let them settle in.
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #3959
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok played the Packers, much tougher game. Sliders seem to be settling in a bit more.

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
Aug 10, 20151ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Chicago Bears (1-0)1473731
Green Bay Packers (1-0)7331427
Team Stats Comparison
CHIGNB
Total Offense483397
Rushing Yards15477
Passing Yards329320
First Downs2518
Punt Return Yards407
Kick Return Yards4717
Total Yards570421
Turnovers1(-)1(-)
3rd Down Converstion6-8(75%)5-11(45%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/12/1
Penalties3-351-10
Posession Time25:2622:34
Chicago Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Konnor Shepard11/1311611
Pharaoh Philips16/2222520
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
DeShawne Whitmore11716.50
Taiwan Jones8354.31
Trent Richardson6427.00
Pharaoh Philips111.00
Jonathan Miller155.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jonathan Miller510320.61
Jermaine Gresham4276.70
Marcus Richardson44110.31
Mustafa Spain3299.60
Darone Griffin35618.61
Dez Bryant36120.30
DeShawne Whitmore22512.50
Rock Cardenas2-1-0.50
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Bruce Carter6000
Andrew Waters6100
Chris Clemons5000
Dre Kirkpatrick5000
Keon Rose5000
Devin McCourty4010
Danny Trevathen3000
Vinny Curry3100
Jon Beason2000
Marcus Harrison2200
Marcell Dareus2000
Kam Chancellor1000
Patrick Peterson1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Matt Praeter1/14/4723
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Pat McAfee15252.01
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Jonathan Miller12424.00
Marcus Richardson12323.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Marcus Richardson2199.50
Jonathan Miller3217.00
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Cam Newton2/22200
Kevin Kolb27/3833221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Daniel Thomas8415.10
Cedric Benson5336.60
Carson Palmer133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Greg Olsen1011911.91
Daniel Thomas88110.11
Dontavis Norris47117.70
Dixon Pierce33913.00
Ben Obamanu34414.60
Cedric Benson100.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Mustafaa Blackwell11000
Malcolm Jenkins7000
Desmond Bishop6000
Ty Watson4000
Gregory Hoyle3100
Janoris Jenkins3000
Cameron Heyward2200
Luke Chapman2000
Robert Mathis2000
Heath Maggit2000
Courtney Upshaw2000
Maka Lisi1010
David Harris1000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Chris Kluwe2/33/3939
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Ryan Succop414335.70
Chris Kluwe29447.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Janoris Jenkins11717.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Janoris Jenkins177.00



Still very impressed with what Pharaoh Philips is doing, even against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I'm also pretty impressed with Dre Kirkpatrick, so I traded (85 OVR) CB Nikloss Harris to the Miami Dolphins for the 3rd overall pick in the upcoming draft.

Also yeah I realized that I didn't restart a few time for the previous game. I did so before this one however.

Last edited by Dempseylicious23; 01-03-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Dempseylicious23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:37 PM   #3960
Hall Of Fame
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,562
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombernack
Jarrod, was just wondering what your typical season stats look like in regards to turnovers.

Through 12 games on the Red Set I'm 9-3 but I'm a league worst -23 in turnovers.

17 interceptions thrown plus 13 lost fumbles (7 more fumbles then the next worst team)

Compared to just 3 interceptions and 4 fumble recoveries of my own. I'm dropping at least 1 or 2 gift wrapped picks every half while the computer makes me pay for every throw thats a little off the mark (and some that aren't).

I also can't force a fumble even if I blast up the middle unabated with Von Miller and drill the ball carrier, while on the other hand, my QB, RGII is fumbling about 60% of the time he's contacted. As a test I even run 10 yards holding down the protect ball button for the entirety of the run and he still lets it go constantly.

I'm happy its not killing my overall record since I find the computer deliberately tries to go 3 and out after a takeaway to keep people sane, but its still frustrating.
I have to go look but I threw 20 INTs on the season but I look at that as a USER error. Ever since I started using the cover up feature the fumbles has toned down for me. I don't know what RG3s carry rating looks like but most of the QBs have low carry ratings which will cause them to fumble alot. The only thing I can tell you do is add some XP to his carry rating if it's low..



I had like 17 INTs on the season and I forced alot of fumbles.. You can change the USER pass defense to 55-20-0 if you feel like you should be getting more INTs. If there passing starts to look weak you can change the CPUs passing to the blue set..
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Top -