Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #3945
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsa dorito
Small update from earlier post and a quick question. Halfway through the 1st season (red set) and the sliders have seemed to set in for me (though I may need to decrease human rushing as Jahvid Best, when not injured, goes over 150 regularly). I have had close low scoring and shootout games. But the other two people in the league continue to struggle (which baffles me, because they have been playing Madden for as long as I have and are pretty good players). They continue to get blown out by scores similar to 50s-20s.

Quick question; has there been any evidence that sliders in an online cc, for whatever reason, don't work for the other teams in the league? My guess is that they are working fine, but the other users are struggling to grasp calling specific defensive plays and shifts to certain situations and making impact plays with their user controlled player.

What's going on man? I would tell you to raise the CPUs rush defense to the blue or black set but it sounds like those other guys aren't handling the slider too good. It has nothing to do with the team. It's those guys. If they don't put in the work to get better they'll continue to struggle. Hopefully they do pick it up because it would suck if you have to adjust the sliders for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #3946
Just started!

OVR: 0

Thanks Jarrodd for these slider sets. I have a CCM league where we just bumped it up to all-madden and used your green set. We are in week 6 and for our skill level, some things still don't seem like they are working good.

The biggest thing is interceptions. Soo many potential interceptions are being dropped by human defenders (both when user picking and not). Do you have any suggestions for how to make it easier to intercept the ball?

The pass game seems a bit too easy for humans and people are regularly abandoning the run game and just throwing for 400+ yards easy against both human and cpu opponents.

Also, rushing against the CPU teams is quite hard. I personally am starting to get better at it but lots of the other human teams in my league are struggling bad. I already have set the cpu blockshedding down to 35. What would you suggest to make rushing a little easier?
Old 01-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #3947
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I told you dudeis a beast man. Haha! I can't wait to develop him some more in the off-season. So you found his draft class?
Yep - found him Scouting him out and was like A speed and A hit power - I like him already LOL
Old 01-03-2013, 03:07 PM   #3948
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmjeter
I am using the black set as well ... 2-0 with SF.

How are you running the ball? I am getting crushed at around 2.5 YPC.
When I run the ball I like to be patient plus my O-Line kinda surprised me because they opened up some nice holes for me during the season

Also when you run the ball do you wait for a hole to open up or do you just try to be Adrian Peterson and create things on your own ...... Frank gore should be around 4-4.5 yds a carry or maybe even 5 .... but then again these sliders are tough

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
Old 01-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #3949
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao54tao
Thanks Jarrodd for these slider sets. I have a CCM league where we just bumped it up to all-madden and used your green set. We are in week 6 and for our skill level, some things still don't seem like they are working good.

The biggest thing is interceptions. Soo many potential interceptions are being dropped by human defenders (both when user picking and not). Do you have any suggestions for how to make it easier to intercept the ball?

The pass game seems a bit too easy for humans and people are regularly abandoning the run game and just throwing for 400+ yards easy against both human and cpu opponents.

Also, rushing against the CPU teams is quite hard. I personally am starting to get better at it but lots of the other human teams in my league are struggling bad. I already have set the cpu blockshedding down to 35. What would you suggest to make rushing a little easier?
Yeah there are a few guys who are struggling with picks with the 60-15-0 USER pass defense. You can change the USER pass defense to 55(pass reaction)-20(INTs)-0(pass rush). Lowering the pass reaction should give you better coverage and raising the INTs should get y'all more INTs. I had to lower the pass reaction in order raise the INTs in order to keep the USER pass defense at 75 and lower. You can't take that total over 75. If you guys are struggling with picks and coverage change the USER pass defense to 50-25-0.

Try lowering the CPUs rush reaction to 35.. That should open up the running.

Try raising the CPUs pass defense to the red set and lower the USER accuracy to the red set. That should make passing the ball a little tougher..
Old 01-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #3950
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yep - found him Scouting him out and was like A speed and A hit power - I like him already LOL
That's what caught my eye. He has A Tackling too.. Trust me he's a monster. I'm suprised he wasn't one of the storylines. When I started scouting his attributes I knew he was a beast.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:02 PM   #3951
Rookie

OVR: 0

All right Jarodd I plugged in those black sliders. Let's see how this goes, first preseason game against the Saints.

I do really enjoy rain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #3952
Pro

rattlesnake31368's Arena

OVR: 3

http://dynasties.operationsports.com/css/osdyn.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons
Jan 3, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Dallas Cowboys ()71421749
Atlanta Falcons ()01771438
Team Stats Comparison
DALATL
Total Offense3232458
Rushing Yards21425
Passing Yards109433
First Downs1920
Punt Return Yards4614
Kick Return Yards275182
Total Yards644654
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion4-89-15
4th Down Conversion1-10-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4/4/1
Penalties2-302-10
Posession Time30:0625:54
Dallas Cowboys
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Romo14/1911921
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.Murray291685.72
J.Dwyer9465.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Murray4164.00
D.Harris4379.21
M.Austin3144.61r
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Lee100.000
K.Crenshaw (R) MLB90.000
K.Phillips70.000
B.Carr60.010
A.Spencer32.000
D.Ware32.001
L.Burns31.000
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Q.Edwards627545.82
Atlanta Falcons
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Ryan29/4748841
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Turner16191.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Walker912513.80
R.White814017.52
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
S.Weatherspoon110.000
A.Spievey90.000
S.Nicholas70.000

Bruce Carter went down with an injury and my rookie linebacker Crenshaw is a beast he has 95 speed and good ratings across the board i might start him after how he played this game and try to trade bruce carter even though i like him

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »