Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 02:26 AM   #529
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanbertsch2012
Just got stomped on by the Packers on the blue set w/ green numbers. Not sure why considering my last game went so much differently. Obviously not every game will be the same but this was near impossible for me. Still non-existent running game for both squads, and B.J. Coleman managed to look like the actual Aaron Rodgers.My 2 QB's were a combined 11/24 with 1 TD and 5 INTs. Ridiculous. Will update tomorrow.
That's because the sliders kicked in fully.. Sliders usually take a game or two to kick in after tweaking something.. Keep me posted.. I'll help you make some adjustments if you are still struggling in those areas..
Old 08-29-2012, 02:26 AM   #530
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDowdell15
Threshold at 0 makes the players play to their speed ratings. The fast players will be MUCH faster than the slow players. At 100 make every player the same speed.

Normally you want it at 0 for realistic gameplay and not see a DT run a RB down 10 yards down field, but the sliders I've been playing at has it at 57 and works very good. As sometimes if it's at 0 the CPU pass coverage isn't as good as it is with a little higher threshold.
I had to raise mine to 10 because Torrey Smith was beating the coverage too easily. At 10 coupled with other slider tweaks I have to call a play designed to leave him one on one in order to take the top off.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:29 AM   #531
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I had to raise mine to 10 because Torrey Smith was beating the coverage too easily. At 10 coupled with other slider tweaks I have to call a play designed to leave him one on one in order to take the top off.
Having the INTs high will scare you off sometimes from taking that shot down the field with the risk of it getting picked off..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 02:34 AM   #532
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

I didn't get the game yet, will probably get it either later on today, or Friday. Quick question, with 90 cpu catching/interceptions, are you seeing them drop any? Definitely running with your sliders, but when I'm playing I do want drops to happen when appropriate.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:36 AM   #533
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I didn't get the game yet, will probably get it either later on today, or Friday. Quick question, with 90 cpu catching/interceptions, are you seeing them drop any? Definitely running with your sliders, but when I'm playing I do want drops to happen when appropriate.
Yeah you are going to have to adjust those two sliders JD.. I have to have it like that for the CPU to keep my focus up..
Old 08-29-2012, 02:37 AM   #534
Rookie

OVR: 3

Tried it at zero w/ cowboys using Blue sliders BUT cpu during the practice session was burning Carr and my safties by 15-20 yards every deep pass, now i didnt have a press on was in man/cover 4 and nickel cover 3.. i tried practice 3 diff times #80 on the CPU practice during CCM was owning me
Old 08-29-2012, 02:40 AM   #535
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas72
Tried it at zero w/ cowboys using Blue sliders BUT cpu during the practice session was burning Carr and my safties by 15-20 yards every deep pass, now i didnt have a press on was in man/cover 4 and nickel cover 3.. i tried practice 3 diff times #80 on the CPU practice during CCM was owning me
I don't believe it had anything to do with the threshold. It probably was broken coverage.. Are you looking at the replay to see what's going on? I been hearing about alot of broken coverage with the CBs but I have two of the slowest corners on the game with Webster and Thomas and I don't get beat alot with the deep pass..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 02:44 AM   #536
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well Carr isnt a fast CB THINK 89 cant wait for update though sept 11 they have his catch at 56 terrible considering he is leading NFL in int's in pre season and has great hands but w/e lol dont you have Prince at CB? hes fast...ill try again and watch replay u may be right... also the all pro thing i read is true all madden atm is broke to select all pro then customize

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »