Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #929
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah I read that and that is why I'm testing it out online right now.. So far the CPUs rushing is still garbage and I been recording every single rushing attempt the CPU has done.. This is on All-Pro where some people are saying the CPUs rushing is better.. I'm going to play a couple of more games after this one to make sure but it's not looking good so far. After I'm done with All-Pro I'll be testing All-Madden to see if the running is better.
The run is definitely not better on all madden.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #930
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

I just turned the game on. I'm going to play Monday Night Football against the Ravens. This will be with AUTO SPRINT AND STRAFE on with the Black Set.

Will post results afterwards.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #931
Rookie

OVR: 4

After a quarter of play, Everything seems good but two things. First, I can't complete a pass, whether its a simple 5 yard curl or a 25 yard post. Second, CPU breaking tackles. I know the Panthers aren't the best tackling team but when Blount breaks Jon Beason's and Luke Kuechly's tackle on the same play. Something has got to be wrong there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #932
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

wwwow its crunch time

After my 3-5 update post, I rattled off 4 wins, 21-18 over TB, 17-10 over Denver, 32-20 over Baltimore, and 28-21 over Cincy, so at 7-5 I go to 8-4 Pitt and lose 42-33

7-6 and I am a game back of the Chiefs with 3 games left

I should be watching College Football but I want to finish this playoff push before taking a break

For anyone else who is getting good results on all-pro with jarrods black set, here is what I have rolling now, had to change some things to make all-pro tougher when I was on offense

Online CCM - All-Pro - Normal Speed - 8 threshold - 12 mins - 20 second minimum clock

Kur's auto subs
Schnaidts penalty sliders
Jarrods black set with some tweaks:

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 60
WRC - 43 - 100

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 100
FUMBLES *- 25 - 60

PDRT - 35 - 100
INT - 35 - 100
PR - 0 - 100

RDRT - 0 - 100
BS - 0 - 80
TACK - 0 - 55

Crossing my fingers, lets go Bolts

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #933
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Omg I think I might have found the problem. Turn auto sprint on. I had it off in the first half in online CCM with pats (me) vs titans with Chris johnson. Typical stuff in first half. I was stuffing him a lot. Then I started to notice he wasn't sprinting when he got the ball so I decided to turn auto sprint on . Next play he broke 4 tackles for an 80 yard touchdown. He was moving a lot faster. I will test more before I confirm. I hope this is it.
Are you talking about it effecting the CPU run gm? That is the problem I've discovered in cc. The CPU cannot run. Confirm if this is what you are referring too? Does turning auto sprint on make the CPU run better?
Old 09-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #934
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienArcherV1
After a quarter of play, Everything seems good but two things. First, I can't complete a pass, whether its a simple 5 yard curl or a 25 yard post. Second, CPU breaking tackles. I know the Panthers aren't the best tackling team but when Blount breaks Jon Beason's and Luke Kuechly's tackle on the same play. Something has got to be wrong there.

Get a couple of games in man.. You'll realize how bad the CPUs rushing is.. Just lower raise the USER accuracy if you are struggling..
Old 09-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #935
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Get a couple of games in man.. You'll realize how bad the CPUs rushing is.. Just lower raise the USER accuracy if you are struggling..
Alright man, I'll do that. I think its just because I haven't played in awhile. Hopefully I'll be back to my normal self by tonight. I'll keep playing and adjusting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #936
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Seems like a fine line for CPU rushing with HUM TAK at '0'... I saw L. McCoy break like 8 tackles on one play before going off on a 20+ yard run. When moving TAK slider up slightly (+10) it really seemed to neutralize the CPU run game completely.

Thinking about making CPU Brk Tkl 45 and HUM TKL back to zero?

I just feel like the game plays well on default but it doesn't actually play like 'real' football. Does that make any sense?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »