Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #913
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
Sorry if this has been asked, but why exactly is the gameplay so different in play now and cc? Is it just online cc that's so different or offline too?
It extremely different man.. You have to check it out for youself. So far in CC the CPU can't run the ball.. They CPU is much better in play now and the CPU provides more of a challenge to where I don't have to have the sliders all the way cranked up like this to get a challenge from them..
Old 09-01-2012, 01:09 PM   #914
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It extremely different man.. You have to check it out for youself. So far in CC the CPU can't run the ball.. They CPU is much better in play now and the CPU provides more of a challenge to where I don't have to have the sliders all the way cranked up like this to get a challenge from them..
Ok.. I'll have to give these a shot. Does it matter if it's offline or online cc?
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 09-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #915
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3RIS3H
Ok.. I'll have to give these a shot. Does it matter if it's offline or online cc?
I'm currently testing online as we speak because some guys are saying it's different. I've done all of my testing offline up until now. From the small sample size I've played so far it doesn't seem different at all but I'm going to play a couple of games to make sure.. So you can test it out on which ever mode you like and let me know how it goes..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #916
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I have a feeling I might lose my next game. Niners are tough.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #917
Pro

I3RIS3H's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm currently testing online as we speak because some guys are saying it's different. I've done all of my testing offline up until now. From the small sample size I've played so far it doesn't seem different at all but I'm going to play a couple of games to make sure.. So you can test it out on which ever mode you like and let me know how it goes..
Alright I'll try offline because last night I heard that online CC is getting updates that offline can't get until a patch, but I got to the 4th quarter (12 minute quarters) and the EA servers quit on me.
NCAA: Kansas Jayhawks
Old 09-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #918
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Omg I think I might have found the problem. Turn auto sprint on. I had it off in the first half in online CCM with pats (me) vs titans with Chris johnson. Typical stuff in first half. I was stuffing him a lot. Then I started to notice he wasn't sprinting when he got the ball so I decided to turn auto sprint on . Next play he broke 4 tackles for an 80 yard touchdown. He was moving a lot faster. I will test more before I confirm. I hope this is it.
I'm going to try that too and see what happens. If this is it, great find!
Old 09-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #919
Banned

Baker0120's Arena

OVR: 0

This is from one of the developers..

"The biggest advantage to playing online is that you're running against the latest code and gameplay tuning. We've already released several stability and tuning updates on the server that aren't available in offline CCM yet."

The sliders actually work online properly, where in offline they don't work the way the should.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #920
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker0120
This is from one of the developers..

"The biggest advantage to playing online is that you're running against the latest code and gameplay tuning. We've already released several stability and tuning updates on the server that aren't available in offline CCM yet."

The sliders actually work online properly, where in offline they don't work the way the should.
Yeah I read that and that is why I'm testing it out online right now.. So far the CPUs rushing is still garbage and I been recording every single rushing attempt the CPU has done.. This is on All-Pro where some people are saying the CPUs rushing is better.. I'm going to play a couple of more games after this one to make sure but it's not looking good so far. After I'm done with All-Pro I'll be testing All-Madden to see if the running is better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »