Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 02:23 PM   #113
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by S C 0 0 Z E
Trying a game now in my CC, Titans(me) vs Vikings. I will be using your green sliders with the blue adjustments in parenthesis. I am not a veteran madden player like some of you so I expect this to be a challenge. lol

I am already 4-0 into my CC and while the games have been a little challenging, it just seems the CPU isn't passing enough, and bad play calling for the reasons they're losing.

I'll let you know how it goes, by the way the Vikings are also 3-1 in my league!

(12 minute quarters)
What's going on man? Definitely keep me posted man..
Old 08-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0
So do your sliders reset after every week in CCM? I just played one week with the blue sliders and it was challengin. Simmed to the next week and my sliders were still set to blue according to the menu but, the game felt like it reverted back to the default sliders again. Was super easy.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:28 PM   #115
Rookie

S C 0 0 Z E's Arena

OVR: 2

What is the site where you plug in all your stats from the game?

By the way, halftime, Titans 9 Vikings 0.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #116
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
So here is where I stand now with my Black Set/Slow Speed experiment. Still not quite there yet but getting closer.

QBA - 5 - 100
PB - 0 - 5
WRC - 45 - 70

BROTACK - 50 - 100
RB - 0 - 65
FUMBLES *- 25 - 50

PDRT - 30 - 100
INT - 45 - 70
PR - 0 - 75

RDRT - 5 - 100
BS - 0 - 65
TACK - 50 - 50

I was down 9-6, got a punt return TD with Ginn, later I am driving then Hunter fumbles on a shotgun run, they drive down nad get a TD pass, I tie it as time expires, they get the ball first in OT, stall, and I am able to get the GW fg in OT 19-16

Smith - 16/23 - 262 yards - 0 Td 0 INT (yay, no INTs!)
Jacobs - 28 carries, 89 yards
Hunter - 6 carries, 7 cards
LMJ - 6 carries, 17 yards

They had good pressure and some near sacks but I as able to get rid of the ball, I had two sacks, no screen sacks either, phew

Sanchez - 16/26 - 185 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT
Greene - 18 carries for 28 yards
Ivory - 15 carries for 35 yards

So, I dont know if its the slow speed setting or the 3-4 D, but even with the tweaks, very little CPU rushing attack. I am going to bring user rush D reacton time to zero and bump up CPU run blocking to 70
Yeah your are definitely crushing the run but you are using the team with the number 1 run defense.. Hopefully raising the runblocking to 70 will open up the running or them a little bit.. If not you have to raise it to 75.. I had the CPUs runblocking on 75 on NCAA. That might be the spot on Madden too for guys who play great run defense..
Old 08-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #117
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesHd09
So do your sliders reset after every week in CCM? I just played one week with the blue sliders and it was challengin. Simmed to the next week and my sliders were still set to blue according to the menu but, the game felt like it reverted back to the default sliders again. Was super easy.
That's weird.. Maybe one of these guys who has the retail version can anwer that question for you..
Old 08-26-2012, 02:37 PM   #118
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I use the stick, but only when I need to create extra seperation with the pass. If the receiver is in good space, I just throw it normally.
Yeah I pretty much use the left stick on every throw especially when the WR is in a good space.. When the USER accuracy is lower you are forced to do that but it's better IMO because you have control over the placement of the pass..
Old 08-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #119
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by S C 0 0 Z E
What is the site where you plug in all your stats from the game?

By the way, halftime, Titans 9 Vikings 0.
Here's the link to that page so you can plug in the box scores..
http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php
Old 08-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's weird.. Maybe one of these guys who has the retail version can anwer that question for you..
Yea I unno how many of u guys have the retail version but CCM is so damn easy. The default all madden sliders , sliders where everything is at 25 , the blue set sliders all dont rly provide a challenge. Im by no means very good at the game i literally was challenged to my limit with ur red sliders last year. Im rly believing something is seriously f'ed with CCM difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »