Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 04:08 PM   #945
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

OK so i played DC v Giants for the 10th time CPU RUSH-15 yards that negative 15 yards 21 carries for -15 yards Jarodd21's FULL Black sliders same settings just very slow speed ....GREAT GAME EA=BROKEN
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #946
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

Their passing game is mass murdering me lol 34-0

Halftime now.

Rice ran 16 times for 38 yards. 2 broken tackles. Long was 10.

Bengals had 4 Tackles for Loss.

Let's see what 2nd half will bring for them.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #947
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Just had 488 rush yds Oak vs KC in 6 min qtrs 20 acc clock with the second set (sorry forget color)

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #948
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

It's clear that sliders alone arent going to make the CPU RB AI any better even with user rush D 0's and CPU rushing 100s. I think the only other variables to play with are Game Speed,Speed Threshold 50-100 and Autosprint/strafe On.

Ive read that Online CCMs AI have better end of game play calling so it seems the tuner updates they apply adjusts not just the trade/FA logic but also can affect ingame meaning all games should be tested online CCM even if you dont feel it is any different.

jaredlib has posted some really nice boxscores with the black sliders on All-Pro a few posts up I am going to be trying his settings with autospring/strafe on and see how it goes
Old 09-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #949
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
It's clear that sliders alone arent going to make the CPU RB AI any better even with user rush D 0's and CPU rushing 100s. I think the only other variables to play with are Game Speed,Speed Threshold 50-100 and Autosprint/strafe On.

Ive read that Online CCMs AI have better end of game play calling so it seems the tuner updates they apply adjusts not just the trade/FA logic but also can affect ingame meaning all games should be tested online CCM even if you dont feel it is any different.

jaredlib has posted some really nice boxscores with the black sliders on All-Pro a few posts up I am going to be trying his settings with autospring/strafe on and see how it goes
I'm about to post some highlights of my game on All-Pro in online CC with my black sliders.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #950
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Ok here is every single rushing attempt by D.Murray against me in my online CC game on All-Pro. He carried the ball 14 times for 7 yards.. Sorry about the quality I was on my phone..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV7PKvGtjvM

For what it was worth the score was 35-6 me.. They scored there 6 points off of 2 picks I threw on my side of the field. They didn't show any signs of moving the ball besides that..

I'll play another game later on if I'm up to it. These kind of games are not motivating at all especially after the fun game I had in play now yesterday..
Old 09-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #951
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7

It is very possible that Auto Sprint and Strafe could be the answer but will need to play more games.

So far, it is 51-0 after 3rd lol

Rice had ran 22 times for 89 yards (good news). 2 broken tackles. Long was 29. One run just before his 29 yard run was around 15.

Bengals had 7 Tackles for Loss. Another good news because last game I had 22 total.

Jarodd, you should give it a try and see what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #952
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I know you rolled them. How can jared have such different games than you with sliders that are quite similar? There has to be something we arent picking up. It could be anything from penalty sliders to threshold to auto strafe/sprint being on or off. EA messed something up badly maybe its not fixable but its worth a shot nothing else seems to be working

Have you tried experimenting with Speed threshold 50 and 100?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »