Home

CCM Player Sliders?

This is a discussion on CCM Player Sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 05:18 AM   #1
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

OVR: 2
CCM Player Sliders?

Hello all,

Is anyone thinking of creating a realistic/fun/challenging slider set for a player only CCM career?

Or would it be wise to use the same slider's that have been created as normal?

Any help is appreciated

(I can't try yet as the game isn't released in the UK until tomorrow!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CCM Player Sliders?

Ummm...you can't use sliders in CCM mode..and you can't change much of anything else...
Old 08-30-2012, 06:10 AM   #3
Rookie

aussieBKR's Arena

OVR: 5

yes you can, you can use sliders in ccm
Old 08-30-2012, 09:59 AM   #4
Rookie

I have been testing out sliders with CCM Player and so far it seems that sliders have no affect during super sim, making it hard to find a decent slider set.

The sliders and game options only work when your player is on the field.
For instance, if you're a QB, you can adjust the sliders for your offense and the CPU defense.

The difficulty level is the only thing I have notice has any affect on the game during super sim.

I'll try to be quick on what I have noticed for CCM player.

Rookie level the CPU's stats will usually be kind of realistic but it doesn't score a lot of points.

On Pro the CPU score tends to be more realistic. I've seen the computer score anywhere from 7 to 30 point. Unfortunately, depending on how you play you can easily put up 59 plus.

All Pro seems to have a good balance. The games can become shoot outs though.

All-Madden the CPU scores at will. I am sure your defense's rating makes a big difference on this level but I stopped trying after Seattle dropped 50 in my test game. To be fair, I was using Arizona.

Side note: game options do not seem to have an affect during super sim either. There is no accelerated clock so if you want to play on 15 minutes with the clock set to 13 then you'll notice that the CPU's plays will only take off about 5 to 10 seconds from the clock. It's pretty funny to see that you had the ball for 56 minutes during the game though.

Penalties also have no affect during super sim. At least I haven't seen one.

This is a lot longer than I expected it to be but I hope it helps out some.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Rookie

JimmyT85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMac7
I have been testing out sliders with CCM Player and so far it seems that sliders have no affect during super sim, making it hard to find a decent slider set.

For instance, if you're a QB, you can adjust the sliders for your offense and the CPU defense.

The difficulty level is the only thing I have notice has any affect on the game during super sim.

Rookie level the CPU's stats will usually be kind of realistic but it doesn't score a lot of points.

On Pro the CPU score tends to be more realistic. I've seen the computer score anywhere from 7 to 30 point. Unfortunately, depending on how you play you can easily put up 59 plus.

All-Madden the CPU scores at will. I am sure your defense's rating makes a big difference on this level but I stopped trying after Seattle dropped 50 in my test game. To be fair, I was using Arizona.

Side note: game options do not seem to have an affect during super sim either. There is no accelerated clock so if you want to play on 15 minutes with the clock set to 13 then you'll notice that the CPU's plays will only take off about 5 to 10 seconds from the clock. It's pretty funny to see that you had the ball for 56 minutes during the game though.

thanks man, thats a huge help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moor
Ummm...you can't use sliders in CCM mode..and you can't change much of anything else...
Either you don't actually own madden 13 or your not smart enough to figure things out lol.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #7
Rookie

I'm testing a player CCM with me being Eric Berry (SS). I am using Blue Ninja's sliders. Overall they are playing pretty well thru 2 games.

Major issue-CPU run game. I have only given up 78 yards rushing in 2 games against ATL and BUF.

Small issue-I'm dead last in the NFL in passing offense.

I'm playing offline at the moment with 10 min qtrs. If I can balance those two issues out they will be great.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:37 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMac7

Thanks mate, yeah it suxs that the CPU don't run anytime off the clock

Iam using 10 minutes quarters with 15 sec run off, iam getting 60 plays but CPU only gets around 40 to 45 plays and they only throw it 10 times a game. I'll try changing the difficulty to all madden even though my sliders are in the all madden region see what happens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »