Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #225
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

there won't be any importing. don't get your hopes up. this patch isn't going to do much of anything either. we're gonna have to wait for the next one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #226
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
there won't be any importing. don't get your hopes up. this patch isn't going to do much of anything either. we're gonna have to wait for the next one.
Typical. Those of us that REALLY bleed NFL, get the shaft once again. Why am I surprised. Seems to be an annual ritual when dealing with EA and Madden.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 0

just tried out your slidder settings..im impressed, played my 1st game of ccm ..seahawks [me] v cardinals. game went right to the wire..23-20, as you said, they really improve the cpu rushing game, allthough i was a bit concerned about my play on the defensive line..ie shedding blocks, allthough i [my defensive line] did record 3 sacks, so all in all i guess i cant complain. thanks MW for making M13 a lot more playable and enjoyable.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #228
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

MarketingWiz if I were to play on slow instead of very slow (still undecided as to which I prefer), what would you recommend for thresshold?
NY Yankees
4 Life.....

Last edited by DiceMan; 09-11-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:14 PM   #229
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
MarketingWiz if I were to play on slow instead of very slow (still undecided as to which I prefer), what would you recommend for thresshold?
DiceMan: "Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarta'... Jill came down with two 'fiddy...."

Loved the DiceMan, loved him....

Pimp, that having been said, on SLOW game speed, I would keep the SPEEDTHRESH at "0".... If you can't help yourself, and you must futz with it, I would not go any lower than 75. Personally, I have played M13 at "0" on SLOW game speed, and I found the base set to work fine.

Thanks for your support.... Give the thread feedback so that we can continue to improve the base sliders.... Thanks D-IceMan.... Out

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-11-2012 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #230
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by schroy48
just tried out your slidder settings..im impressed, played my 1st game of ccm ..seahawks [me] v cardinals. game went right to the wire..23-20, as you said, they really improve the cpu rushing game, allthough i was a bit concerned about my play on the defensive line..ie shedding blocks, allthough i [my defensive line] did record 3 sacks, so all in all i guess i cant complain. thanks MW for making M13 a lot more playable and enjoyable.

Thank you for being yet another believer in the Gospel of Madden:

1) Slower rather than faster GAMESPEED
2) Higher rather than lower SPEEDTHRESH
3) Accurate roster attributes

Welll, two out of three isn't bad.... Keep enjoying the base set.... Modify them as your game skill dictates, just keep the thread updated on your experiences and opinions.

Lates..
Old 09-11-2012, 04:54 PM   #231
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
DiceMan: "Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarta'... Jill came down with two 'fiddy...."

Loved the DiceMan, loved him....

Pimp, that having been said, on SLOW game speed, I would keep the SPEEDTHRESH at "0".... If you can't help yourself, and you must futz with it, I would not go any lower than 75. Personally, I have played M13 at "0" on SLOW game speed, and I found the base set to work fine.

Thanks for your support.... Give the thread feedback so that we can continue to improve the base sliders.... Thanks D-IceMan.... Out
No prob Brotha & thanks for the timely reply. I haven't played a full game yet but I gave em a quick run for a qtr so far & I had Ryan Grant (signed by the Panthers) bust off a 60 yarder on me w/a few broken tackles.

I'll try out 0 threshold next time I play on slow to see if I like it. I'm actually a big fan of very slow b/c you get to see the animations a lot better & the game play is super smooth but this year it just feels really slow & to me it looks like the players just don't accelerate. I'll report back after I get a full game in.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 05:41 PM   #232
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
No prob Brotha & thanks for the timely reply. I haven't played a full game yet but I gave em a quick run for a qtr so far & I had Ryan Grant (signed by the Panthers) bust off a 60 yarder on me w/a few broken tackles.

I'll try out 0 threshold next time I play on slow to see if I like it. I'm actually a big fan of very slow b/c you get to see the animations a lot better & the game play is super smooth but this year it just feels really slow & to me it looks like the players just don't accelerate. I'll report back after I get a full game in.
LOL..... I meant to recommend SPEEDTHRESH at "100" not "0" .... My bad pimp.... Can't believe I did that .... My bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »