Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #625
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlmeyer
With the lady away, the man shall play! I'll tell ya what I think tonight! Love your energy by the way haha

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice..... . Early Xmas present for you!!! Personally, I can't wait for Thanksgiving break... My lady says that we are "taking it easy" this year..... Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo, that is code for "Honey, you can play Madden and watch allllll the football you want, and I won't bust your balls that your parents are coming over so help me clean up and prepare the thanksgiving meal!"

Hell, if I behave and tell her that she is looking younger, and ask her what new cream is she using, I might just get lucky enough that she will motivate me to put down my PS3 controller for some real "Play Now" time. Imagine that.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #626
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers23
I got so excited plugging the sliders in, I didn't continue in the thread and entered the first set I saw, page 58 I believe. My thresh was at 75 and some other things look a little different than what's now on your first page. I can't wait to plug in the one's in on your first page man. I'll post a box score and notes tonight, can't wait! Not to be a broken record, great, GREAT work man!

Another thing, these sliders are made for offline CCM correct?

They seem to work great on both.... I prefer OFFLINE, but have used them on ONLINE as the Tampa Bay Bucs, for a quarter of a season, and they seem just fine, and that was with V.2. of the Post-Patch slider set....... V.3, in my honest opinion, plays even MORE realistically....

Thanks for the support and eagerly look forward to seeing the reincarnation of the Steel Curtain come to life through your franchise using these sliders...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 PM   #627
Rookie

As someone who has lurked for years yet rarely posted... I must say...

I consider myself great at the game. Good enough to never lose to the computer... ever....

Needless to say the game got boring at times. There's no challenge unless I damn near FORCE myself to lose.

I tried these sliders, adjusted the way I play, and am having the best games in all my years of Madden, and I don't say this lightly.

This is how I suggest everyone play with these sliders, offline CCM:

On offense:
1) Solely run the gameflow play. Not even moving left or right to "run" or "pass"... strictly the gameflow play.
2) No hot routes. Don't like the play? Audible.

That's it.

On defense:
(I used to be a safety player. But now there seems to be a glitch where the LE [right side of the screen] always gets by the RT, leading to at least 6 sacks a game for me, really.... So...)

1) Run nothing but the gameflow play
2) Control the furthest person on the right of the screen thats blitzing. So basically let your secondary do their own job. This also negates that glitch blitz because it doesn't work when you are manually controlling them.
3) Don't switch players

Using only gameflow negates the playcalling advantage/cheese that we as humans have over the CPU. It's as if the coordinator/coach is sending in the plays.

I promise you if you follow this way of playing, you'll find the game is pretty realistic, and definitely a whole new feel.

Kudos.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #628
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Good suggestions. I do almost the same and really enjoy it. Sometimes I go so far as to curse the 'offensive coordinator' for calling a play I disagree with but sometimes that's the way it goes.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #629
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889
As someone who has lurked for years yet rarely posted... I must say...

I consider myself great at the game. Good enough to never lose to the computer... ever....

Needless to say the game got boring at times. There's no challenge unless I damn near FORCE myself to lose.

I tried these sliders, adjusted the way I play, and am having the best games in all my years of Madden, and I don't say this lightly.

This is how I suggest everyone play with these sliders, offline CCM:

On offense:
1) Solely run the gameflow play. Not even moving left or right to "run" or "pass"... strictly the gameflow play.
2) No hot routes. Don't like the play? Audible.

That's it.

On defense:
(I used to be a safety player. But now there seems to be a glitch where the LE [right side of the screen] always gets by the RT, leading to at least 6 sacks a game for me, really.... So...)

1) Run nothing but the gameflow play
2) Control the furthest person on the right of the screen thats blitzing. So basically let your secondary do their own job. This also negates that glitch blitz because it doesn't work when you are manually controlling them.
3) Don't switch players

Using only gameflow negates the playcalling advantage/cheese that we as humans have over the CPU. It's as if the coordinator/coach is sending in the plays.

I promise you if you follow this way of playing, you'll find the game is pretty realistic, and definitely a whole new feel.

Kudos.
Fully understand using gameflow to negate choosing plays that might overwhelm the cpu, especially on offense. Personally, I use Ask Madden and choose from the three plays provided. However, based on your description of what you do on defense, it seems like you aren't really playing a game

If all you're doing is controlling the player furthest to the right that is blitzing (often going to be the LE), all you're essentially doing is holding the left analog stuck down and possibly fidgeting with the right analog stick, all game. Incorporating no switch afterwards, doesn't seem very fun at all to me

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #630
Rookie

OVR: 0

yea i second that..i am all for getting a REALISTIC game in terms of statistics, visuals, and gameplay...i firmly believe it can be achieved through sliders as i had it (or DAMN close to it) before the patch came out.

that includes being able to choose your own plays and controlling different players..this helps create variety..this is a GAME after all..
Old 10-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #631
Rookie

smlmeyer's Arena

OVR: 9

Remember it's all about personal play style guys. For me, I like picking my plays on offense and definitely don't use no switch on D. Using GameFlow on defense does, to me, make a little bit of sense though. I don't know if I will necessarily do it but there is some validity to his claim. Cuz he is right about one thing for sure - defensive playcalling for the HUM vs. CPU is way easier when it tells me how many receivers, backs, etc. they are sending out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #632
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

Buffalo Bills at New York Jets
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Buffalo Bills ()7301424
New York Jets ()7701428
Team Stats Comparison
BUFNYJ
Total Offense406417
Rushing Yards12692
Passing Yards280325
First Downs2313
Punt Return Yards72
Kick Return Yards9884
Total Yards511503
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion8-167-13
4th Down Conversion1-11-1
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/01/0
Penalties1-51-10
Posession Time35:4724:13
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Fitzpatrick31/5329412
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C. Spiller16825.12
F. Jackson8455.6
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S. Johnson8416.80
D. Jones68113.50
C. Spiller6254.10
S. Chandler57114.21
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
K. Morrison8000
M. Williams4100
K. Sheppard4000
New York Jets
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Sanchez13/2432931
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
S. Greene28943.31
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
S. Hill516733.42
J. Kerley35317.60
C. Schilens26834.01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
D. Harris8100
A. Cromartie7010

Great Game, I was the bills and was up by three 24-21 with just under two minutes left and the Jets were on their side of midfield facing a fourth and ten. Sanchez dropped back and lobbed one up for Hill, my defensive back tried to make a play on it but didn't get all of the ball and tipped it to Hill who scored after breaking a tackle. I wasn't able to score again as I thought I had Stevie Johnson open on a curl route but Cromartie was camping underneath and just made a great play. Absolutely insane back and forth game. I shut Sanchez down for the majority of the game, but three over 50 yard pass plays were my undoing. These sliders are really great right now. The past beta versions just gave the CPU too much of an advantage on the ground, now it's more fair and you still have to D up, but at least you know your defenders will react better and more realistically and be in a position to make the play.

I play pretty sim I'd say, I hardly drop back into coverage and don't switch after a pass play unless the dude catches it and then I'll switch to make the tackle. These sliders play great and you don't need to drop your game down a couple grades so it'll be fair, CPU straight ballin'

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »