Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #649
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Yo Wiz I also wanted to spend the time say thanks for all the hard work you have been doing for the past couple weeks. I noticed in one of your posts you mentioned that you thought of quitting a few times. I hope that is not the case because YOU are defiantly on to something.

I been following this thread since day one and played many games with your sliders. When I say played many games I mean 30+. I have to admit one thing. I am guilty of not reporting back. I just been enjoying your slider sets soooo much that I am for now SOMEWHAT in love with Madden. As soon as I am done with a game I tell my self to report back my findings but I get consumed in yet another game! LOL, when-ever I have free time I rather spend every minute playing. I also enjoy reading posts from other peeps on here that are "hitting the nail in the coffin" in terms of improving these sliders/gameplay. Some of these posts, stats and findings are so similar to mine that I don't feel as urged to report. That is still not an excuse for me not to report. I have to break this bad habit. Need to stay active Then again maybe I am just lazy I dunno.......

I mean Wiz every Ver. that you released have gotten better and better. Sir I give you mad props for your skills.........

Great ****** job bro!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #650
Rookie

smlmeyer's Arena

OVR: 9

I should correct myself - McCoy has fumbled more this year than ever, so I feel ok about it. He hasn't shown the tendency prior to this year really. 4 total fumbles in 3 years and 3 so far this year. It was one fumble, nothing too crazy.

Edit: To correct myself further, his first season he only carried 155 times and had 2 fumbles in those 155 carries. Extrapolating that to roughly match his 2011 carry total, he would have fumbled 3.5-ish times. This doesn't prove a tendency that would reflect on his carry rating perhaps, considering he only fumbled 2 times in almost 500 carries from 2010 to 2011, but there is something there. Who knows. Like I said, one fumble and one game. Need. More. Samples.

Last edited by smlmeyer; 10-19-2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Stats.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:41 AM   #651
Rookie

OVR: 1

I just wanted to share with the thread my "House Rules". It helps gameplay A LOT for me. I believe it prevents us humans from taking advantage over the CPU. If I call the plays I will when EVERY SINGLE time.

Offensive: I use Ask Madden on all the downs except when I am within the 10 yard line. I don't user receiver catch. I don't use precision passing. I Hot Route only use the streak (Up D-pad), Outs (Left D-pad, Right D-pad), and Slants (L/R-Stick). I audible only using some sort of draw, basic dive play and a basic passing route (Nothing too cheesy). The audibles are the basics the game gives me. I do not alter the audibles. I don't hot route or audible to often (only when necessary). I think that covers offense.....

Defense: I use ask madden to pick all my plays except when my opponent is within my 10 yard line. I audible using the basics that the game gives me. I do not alter the audibles. I only audible and adjust my Def. when necessary. I use to only play with the Safteys but I am way to good and would always avrg too many INTs. So now I just play with the MLB. To me it has made a big difference and it gives me more of a challenge. I feel as if I don't have too much dictation over the game (from the defensive side). I also don't ever switch players.

Kicking: I use the Right stick only.

Find rules that don't cheat yourself but deliver fair realistic gameplay between the CPU and Human (YOU). I am still trying to find my perfect "house rules" that properly suites me. Everyone is different! I'm close though!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 03:34 AM   #652
Rookie

OVR: 0

are these all madden sliders ok for all pro ?
Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #653
Rookie

OVR: 0

i would think not
Old 10-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #654
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro@stedBoltsF@n
Yo Wiz I also wanted to spend the time say thanks for all the hard work you have been doing for the past couple weeks. I noticed in one of your posts you mentioned that you thought of quitting a few times. I hope that is not the case because YOU are defiantly on to something.

I been following this thread since day one and played many games with your sliders. When I say played many games I mean 30+. I have to admit one thing. I am guilty of not reporting back. I just been enjoying your slider sets soooo much that I am for now SOMEWHAT in love with Madden. As soon as I am done with a game I tell my self to report back my findings but I get consumed in yet another game! LOL, when-ever I have free time I rather spend every minute playing. I also enjoy reading posts from other peeps on here that are "hitting the nail in the coffin" in terms of improving these sliders/gameplay. Some of these posts, stats and findings are so similar to mine that I don't feel as urged to report. That is still not an excuse for me not to report. I have to break this bad habit. Need to stay active Then again maybe I am just lazy I dunno.......

I mean Wiz every Ver. that you released have gotten better and better. Sir I give you mad props for your skills.........

Great ****** job bro!!!!!!!

Aaaahaaaa, so dat's what's been going on .... I was wonderin' why, at times, the thread goes silent.... NOW I know....

You peeps seem to be diggin' the base beta sets so much that ya can't even get yourself to put the controller down to come and give the rest of us some feedback... I LOVE IT MAN !!!!

Thanks for the props, it makes all the tedious work, almost worth it... I say almost because it would be nice if EA had our backs and would delivers us a Madden title that is more in line with NBA 2k13 and MLB the Show as far as sim quality... It's as if every spring, when I finally start playing less Madden and more MLB the Show, I tell myself, "Maybe da next one, will be da one"... Though I gotta tell ya, I have not had this much fun playin' Madden in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...

Thanks for this post and words of support, I will keep them in mind when I am toiling away playing game after game, testing my theories, while taking copious notes of what my eyes see and my gut tells me... I don't do the "stopwatch" or "video snips" like other peeps do to prove what I am preaching, but I have been playing sports video games for well over 20 years, so I know when I see something legit and when I see a game that is nothing more than a plastic beer coaster....

Lates brah....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #655
Rookie

OVR: 3
I see that there's a range in WR Catch. Just wanted to know what you personally use for both User and CPU

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #656
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequems
are these all madden sliders ok for all pro ?

Waddup peep? Try them out.... We don't run a totalitarian regime in this thread.... The beta sliders are just that, betas that any one of us can use as a base and tweak to our likes and dislikes.... The only rule is, IF you do decide to take them for a spin, GIVE US FEEDBACK... Improvements are made on consensus feedback from the thread....

My job is to take the concerns and figure out how to tweak the sliders so that they do not lose their simplicity and keep the authenticity of the underlying attributes of the players we are supposed to be commandeering...

I would recommend that you read about the thread and get familiar with the ideas and philosophy behind the Gospel of Madden... Look forward to future feedback from your experiences.... Lates

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »