Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #241
Pro

OVR: 9
Ok can someone clear this up for me, If I have the user fumble slider set to 0, does that mean I'll fumble more or less? Sorry if this is a dumb question
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #242
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

more (10 char)
Old 09-12-2012, 12:43 AM   #243
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am on the 3rd game with this slider set playing on All-Madden but I am beginning to think the CPU plays better on All-Pro, better running game at least. Anyone else experience this?

Also, the CPU has a tendency to constantly throw underneath in my games as well as run the ball in passing situations... Any idea on how to get more aggressive play calling?
Old 09-12-2012, 01:00 AM   #244
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefurleyghost
I am on the 3rd game with this slider set playing on All-Madden but I am beginning to think the CPU plays better on All-Pro, better running game at least. Anyone else experience this?

Also, the CPU has a tendency to constantly throw underneath in my games as well as run the ball in passing situations... Any idea on how to get more aggressive play calling?

Hey bub.... Thanks for the support.... Uhhhh, just one little eeedy beeedy thing..... This slider set, just like about every other slider set, is for ALL-PRO, not ALL-MADDEN .....

And yes, welcome to the party, M13 plays a lot better on ALL-PRO.... Thus far, ALL-MADDEN seems to be a FAIL, especially with regards to the running game... You may want to read through this thread to get yourself up to speed ace... Peace out.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #245
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Hey bub.... Thanks for the support.... Uhhhh, just one little eeedy beeedy thing..... This slider set, just like about every other slider set, is for ALL-PRO, not ALL-MADDEN .....

And yes, welcome to the party, M13 plays a lot better on ALL-PRO.... Thus far, ALL-MADDEN seems to be a FAIL, especially with regards to the running game... You may want to read through this thread to get yourself up to speed ace... Peace out.
Got it. I was thinking All-Madden would be more challenging all around but it seems that is not the case. I'll go back to All-Pro, make a few tweaks and report my findings.

Cheers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #246
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefurleyghost
Got it. I was thinking All-Madden would be more challenging all around but it seems that is not the case. I'll go back to All-Pro, make a few tweaks and report my findings.

Cheers

Right on. Post some stats if you can.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #247
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

just like every other year, i have slider-itis. it's quite annoying.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #248
Rookie

brentech's Arena

OVR: 1

Was having too much yardage for myself and the CPU on the ground so I had to lower my run blocking and broken tackles. Lowered just broken tackles for cpu. Still have to give it a try, played a few games and they were consistently crushing it.

Upped CPU passing as well. They weren't doing much of anything through the air. Otherwise a good set. They definitely run.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »