Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #241
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Jul 2009
Ok can someone clear this up for me, If I have the user fumble slider set to 0, does that mean I'll fumble more or less? Sorry if this is a dumb question
__________________
REDSKINS & WIZARDS
Redskinsfan26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #242
MVP
 
heelphreak's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chapel Skill, NC
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

more (10 char)
heelphreak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:43 AM   #243
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

I am on the 3rd game with this slider set playing on All-Madden but I am beginning to think the CPU plays better on All-Pro, better running game at least. Anyone else experience this?

Also, the CPU has a tendency to constantly throw underneath in my games as well as run the ball in passing situations... Any idea on how to get more aggressive play calling?
thefurleyghost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:00 AM   #244
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefurleyghost
I am on the 3rd game with this slider set playing on All-Madden but I am beginning to think the CPU plays better on All-Pro, better running game at least. Anyone else experience this?

Also, the CPU has a tendency to constantly throw underneath in my games as well as run the ball in passing situations... Any idea on how to get more aggressive play calling?

Hey bub.... Thanks for the support.... Uhhhh, just one little eeedy beeedy thing..... This slider set, just like about every other slider set, is for ALL-PRO, not ALL-MADDEN .....

And yes, welcome to the party, M13 plays a lot better on ALL-PRO.... Thus far, ALL-MADDEN seems to be a FAIL, especially with regards to the running game... You may want to read through this thread to get yourself up to speed ace... Peace out.
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:17 AM   #245
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Hey bub.... Thanks for the support.... Uhhhh, just one little eeedy beeedy thing..... This slider set, just like about every other slider set, is for ALL-PRO, not ALL-MADDEN .....

And yes, welcome to the party, M13 plays a lot better on ALL-PRO.... Thus far, ALL-MADDEN seems to be a FAIL, especially with regards to the running game... You may want to read through this thread to get yourself up to speed ace... Peace out.
Got it. I was thinking All-Madden would be more challenging all around but it seems that is not the case. I'll go back to All-Pro, make a few tweaks and report my findings.

Cheers
thefurleyghost is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #246
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefurleyghost
Got it. I was thinking All-Madden would be more challenging all around but it seems that is not the case. I'll go back to All-Pro, make a few tweaks and report my findings.

Cheers

Right on. Post some stats if you can.
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:12 AM   #247
MVP
 
heelphreak's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chapel Skill, NC
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

just like every other year, i have slider-itis. it's quite annoying.
heelphreak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #248
Rookie
 
brentech's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2010
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Was having too much yardage for myself and the CPU on the ground so I had to lower my run blocking and broken tackles. Lowered just broken tackles for cpu. Still have to give it a try, played a few games and they were consistently crushing it.

Upped CPU passing as well. They weren't doing much of anything through the air. Otherwise a good set. They definitely run.
brentech is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Top -