Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 07:48 PM   #273
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGAguy7
Will it make any difference if i use Slow instead of Very-Slow
I have used this slider set on SLOW and they do work, I personally prefer VERY SLOW....

I cannot quite explain why, but the INFINITY ENGINE that is EA's big thing for M13, seems to work better on VERY SLOW.... The stats come out better, the play is better, yada, yada, yada.....

Thank you for your support, keep the thread current on your experiences and observations with this base set....
Old 09-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #274
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienArcherV1
Ok honestly, I just had a great game!

San Francisco 49ers at Green Bay Packers
Sep 13, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Francisco 49ers (me)01471031
Green Bay Packers ()71071034
Team Stats Comparison

SFOGNB
Total Offense377398
Rushing Yards15684
Passing Yards221314
First Downs1516
Punt Return Yards335
Kick Return Yards8625
Total Yards496428
Turnovers21
3rd Down Converstion5-137-15
4th Down Conversion1-1-
2-Point Conversion--
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/03/0
Penalties2-202-20
Posession Time28:1331:47
San Francisco 49ers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Alex Smith21/3325022
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Frank Gore21894.21
Alex Smith5183.6
Brandon Jacobs244221
Bruce Miller155
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Vernon Davis111009
Michael Crabtree45814.51
Randy Moss39431.31
Mario Manningham252.5
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
David Akers1-14-4750
Green Bay Packers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Aaron Rodgers24/3334031
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
James Starks25672.61
Alex Green482
Aaron Rodgers294.5
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Donald Driver710815.4
Greg Jennings45313.21
James Starks3124
Jermichael Finley37725.61
Jordy Nelson35618.61
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Mason Crosby2-34-41055
Waddup pimp..... I have seen you post on some of the other slider makers threads and am glad that you have given these a shot.... I completely understand, and can relate to, what you are saying about being a NORMAL/FAST game speed guy in the past, I was also....

However, starting with M10 and certainly by M11, I was convinced that VERY SLOW plays a lot smoother and the animations look extremely realistic.... I have a nice setup with my 60" Panasonic Plasma HDTV (Model VT50 if you care....) and on very slow, M13 just cranks....

Thank you for your support, the thread really appreciates it.... I have never seen so many Madden freaks posting sliders, so I know that you have probably tested others, but I hope that you have become a fan of this base set for your style of play....

Dunno why so many Maddenites have hated on the "star" rating, for this thread, but I believe this base set is as good as any of the better slider sets being posted here in OS .....

Keep us posted with your progress and post more box scores.... I would post mine if I could figure out how to do it...
Old 09-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #275
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Waddup pimp..... I have seen you post on some of the other slider makers threads and am glad that you have given these a shot.... I completely understand, and can relate to, what you are saying about being a NORMAL/FAST game speed guy in the past, I was also....

However, starting with M10 and certainly by M11, I was convinced that VERY SLOW plays a lot smoother and the animations look extremely realistic.... I have a nice setup with my 60" Panasonic Plasma HDTV (Model VT50 if you care....) and on very slow, M13 just cranks....

Thank you for your support, the thread really appreciates it.... I have never seen so many Madden freaks posting sliders, so I know that you have probably tested others, but I hope that you have become a fan of this base set for your style of play....

Dunno why so many Maddenites have hated on the "star" rating, for this thread, but I believe this base set is as good as any of the better slider sets being posted here in OS .....

Keep us posted with your progress and post more box scores.... I would post mine if I could figure out how to do it...
Definitely dude, That was probably the best game I've played so far on M13. Your right about Very Slow speed, It makes the game play much better imo. That game just felt right, hard to explain lol. I actually started my Real Offline CCM just now. Made me the coach (gameface) for Seattle. I'll probably play the first game tonight and post the box score. I'll be playing a lot over the weekend so there should be more box scores coming. Good job on these sliders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #276
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Here's the link to post a box score

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl
Old 09-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #277
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienArcherV1
Here's the link to post a box score

http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl

Thanks pimp... I will try to figure it out.... Spread the "Gospel of Madden" as explained in my slider set....

Cannot believe that there are cowards that would trash the "star rating" for this thread and the slider set in general.... Jeeeesh, what's next? Vote one star for a cheeseburger and cold beer?
Old 09-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #278
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I think some people just scan the settings and vote without tryin them.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #279
Banned

OVR: 32
Why do you care so much what others think, as long as you think they are good? Brush it off... It's part of being a slider maker. We are all in this, trying to achieve the same goal...

You are analyzing the stars a little too much besides, the CCM sliders are either not effective, or completely broken. If your slider set is great now, think about how much better they will be after the issues are addressed.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:44 PM   #280
Pro

Picked this off the web....

"Rumors of substantial patches and/or updates to the Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers mode have been circulating around the web and twitter-sphere for the past week or so now. Just how true are they? Well, a tip provided to me by Madden 13 Senior Designer and Connected Careers Guru, Josh Looman, may offer up a clue.

I was able to chat extensively today with Josh, and though the majority of our Connected Careers focused discussion will be revealed in my RipTen Madden 13 mega review, yet to be published, I do have one scoop for you passed on to me by Josh himself.

While he wouldn’t be specific in terms of what the suprise announcement was, he stated that the Connected Careers team has been working very hard and has a “shock” worthy reveal up their sleave that they plan to announce either tonight or tomorrow. And this isn’t something we’ll have to wait months to get our hands on either. Josh quickly added that they hope to have it in the game within a weeks time from the announcement.

I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that whatever they are working on is much more than a mere roster update. Josh stated that he initially wasn’t sure if this would be something they would be able to get done in time, but thanks to the dilligent effort of he and his team, it became clear that the feature was on track to becoming possible sooner rather than later. Could this be the highly requested player editing capability? Only time will tell."

Any other loco's in OS have heard of this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »