Home

Why doesn't EA comment on sliders?

This is a discussion on Why doesn't EA comment on sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2012, 01:02 AM   #25
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Why doesn't EA comment on sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
Roadman...his tag was Sm27..real name was Steve I think..god that was killing me...
I do remember that nickname, wow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 01:06 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I do remember that nickname, wow.
Yeah if u go back and look back to 2010..he was all over these boards..he was all about redoing the game with rating..but it got overwhelming..I was spending waaaay to much time re-rating and never played...
Old 09-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #27
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Funny you bring this up, because I'm currently using sliders with everything at 50 (With the exception of threshold, penalties, etc..) and skill level at All-Madden and it plays like a dream.

What would be nice if there was like a bunch of us.. Like a small group who just put our ideas and feedback to EA. Instead of having a bunch of immature posters writing in caps bashing the game. Something tells me this is why they don't comment on sliders.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:33 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
Funny you bring this up, because I'm currently using sliders with everything at 50 (With the exception of threshold, penalties, etc..) and skill level at All-Madden and it plays like a dream.

What would be nice if there was like a bunch of us.. Like a small group who just put our ideas and feedback to EA. Instead of having a bunch of immature posters writing in caps bashing the game. Something tells me this is why they don't comment on sliders.
It possible that's why they don't respond...I just believe its bigger then that..or more confusing then that..but again you could be right..my concern and has been for years is...that no one knows for sure exactly what they effect..in a whole..I just think there has been "too many hands in the pot" over the years..and the basics of the game have been patched time and time again...I really hope I'm wrong..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »