Home

KBLover's Experimental Madden 13 Sliders

This is a discussion on KBLover's Experimental Madden 13 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: KBLover's Experimental Madden 13 Sliders

Added the Run blocking and fumble tweaks Roncatto mentioned to the first page. Also trying tweaks to pass defense - put INTs for user at 15 and Pass Rush to 25/30 - trying to tone the pressure here, too, and tdawg mentioned having a ball hawk secondary, but guys dropping everything, so that's why the higher INT for the User.

Again, if you're happy with what you have, feel free to keep it.

Put the Holding at 54 to hopefully keep it from being ridiculous while still getting some calls. Try 53 if you're seeing too many still.

Put DPI from 40 to 25 to match OPI. Roncatto mentioned getting awesome play and I've been seeing similar play so decided to put it up after seeing confirmation from another source.

As always, thanks to everyone who gives these a shot and report any games you have with either set so we can work on tweaks.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

With the higher injury setting, have you seen any injuries to QBs in CCM?
Old 12-10-2012, 10:06 PM   #75
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Game 1 of my Giants offline CCM is in the books and it was a thriller ... Eli Manning threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Ahmad Bradshaw with 4 seconds left to give the Giants a 33-30 win over the Cowboys.

Both teams put up big stats, rushing and passing, but nothing too out of control. I may try and change the Auto-Subs and Fatigue (I use Ask Madden for my Playcalling so I can't sub in RB's) to try and get more carries for my backups.

Overall, the game was very enjoyable and it didn't feel like a chore to play, so that is a definite positive.

Pretty cool that I can use the same set for the 360 and the Vita. Thanks for setting these up, KB.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2012, 11:39 PM   #76
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Both teams put up big stats, rushing and passing, but nothing too out of control. I may try and change the Auto-Subs and Fatigue (I use Ask Madden for my Playcalling so I can't sub in RB's) to try and get more carries for my backups.
Dude it's a pain in the *** but it is possible to have subs when using ask madden. If you do formation subs in the all formations play call screen you can put you're backup HB (or whoever) in different packages and it saves for the game. So when you do ask madden and that formation is called it works. The problem is you only have your playclock to get the subs in. I can only get 1-3 subs done per play so its really hard to get set at the start of the game. But it does work.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Matt Stafford left the game with a strained back when he ran a TD in for a score in the last game I played.

Haven't seen one for a QB on a sack yet. TE's seem to be immune as well. I "hurt" Scheffler like 3 times - all of them with him not even moving and commentary saying how serious it was, but he never left or showed up on the injury report. I've had that happen to Reece now that I have him at TE.

Really strange.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #78
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Knocked Schaub out for 3 qtrs on a hit as he released.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #79
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Dude it's a pain in the *** but it is possible to have subs when using ask madden. If you do formation subs in the all formations play call screen you can put you're backup HB (or whoever) in different packages and it saves for the game. So when you do ask madden and that formation is called it works. The problem is you only have your playclock to get the subs in. I can only get 1-3 subs done per play so its really hard to get set at the start of the game. But it does work.
Nothing with Madden is ever easy. Why can't we set this up in the CC menu like we can NCAA's Dynasty? Thanks for the workaround, though.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 12-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #80
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Nothing with Madden is ever easy. Why can't we set this up in the CC menu like we can NCAA's Dynasty? Thanks for the workaround, though.
Tell me about it. If I could do that I wouldn't care about subs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »