Home

Madden 12: CPU -vs- CPU Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 12: CPU -vs- CPU Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2015, 04:33 PM   #57
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 12: CPU -vs- CPU Sliders

I'll be running a few games over the weekend, I can post the stats from those games. So you can check it out.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:42 PM   #58
Pro

kcsam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofone
The problem I was having was interceptions and sacks with the sliders I was initially using. But the using the penalty sliders I think is what made the other sliders better, I played out a whole season and I'm the process of starting a new franchise. The stats were very good. It was like watching a real game, IMO. Also the nonsense I put up about needing controllers was garbage.

I can post exactly what I'm using (sliders), if you wish. But the credit goes to Trey31.

Lastly I tried to get Madden 15 to work, but I've given up. Madden 12 is the mode for me.
It's funny, Trey lives in KC near me and I was working with him on some of this initially. Back then I was only interested in coach mode, so I never really fully embraced CPU vs CPU mode. Now that I've tried M25 (and gave up a few weeks ago) I am back to M12 and ready to get into this new mode. I've done some testing (along with Steel4Real) and came up with some sliders, but we are still running into a few issues - namely sacks and QB's throwing awful lob passes into triple coverage (or straight out of bounds).

So yeah, I'd love to try out the ones you are using at this time - along with penalties.

Are you doing any adjustments to coaching schemes or roster editing?

Please send to me when you can. I'd love to give them a try!
Old 03-05-2015, 06:05 PM   #59
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Will do tomorrow after work. But basically if you want them now, they are exactly as Trey had them, using all his Sub, Game settings, ST, penalties and using his equal based slider setting.

I'd love to get into some solid testing with you guys. I'll edit the first post in this thread tomorrow with the sliders as I have now. And if you guys want to offer some new ideas of better ways, than by all means.

I also change priorities to 100 and styles to middle in franchise mode for coaches. But only for my coach, as I don't want to control all 32. But not sure how much of a difference that makes. I think the penalty sliders are huge.

I'll get it all updated tomorrow.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #60
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

I'll get a game in at some point this evening and send you my results. Looking forward to trying them out.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:00 PM   #61
Pro

kcsam's Arena

Just finished a game. Well, half of a game. First off, I used the All Pro Equal Based sliders from Trey with all his settings.

The first half alone, there were 8 sacks. Way too many! And also 4 INTs. The running game was overpowering as well. Chris Ivory rushed for 139 and a 12.9 AVG. Lanes were huge and the RBs were breaking a lot of tackles on most carries. Something else that was off was the sub in/out. I had offensive lineman leaving a lot throughout the game. Same with WR. Way more than what happens in the NFL.

All in all, I may borrow a few things (some of the penalties) and incorporate into the ones I was using with Steel4reel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2015, 04:29 PM   #62
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

agreed. I played one last night and there was a total of 12 sacks, but only 2 interceptions.

Running was good (Denver: Moreno 12-64, Buckhalter 4-25) (Oakland: McFadden 23-100, Bush 8-28).

Passing was below (but not two great QBs either). Denver: Orton 15-39-202-0-1, and Oakland: Campbell 13-24-139-1-1

I haven't noticed the sub outs too bad. Mostly see RBs subing out.

Again, I used equal based only. I'm currently running another, I changed 2 sliders to try and get the sacks down.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:38 PM   #63
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Just edited the first post for the sliders currently in testing.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:50 PM   #64
Rookie

armyofone's Arena

Think I may go back to my last sliders I used prior to using equal based. But gonna let this current game run through.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »