Home

Jarodd21's "75 and under" rule, in effect for M25?

This is a discussion on Jarodd21's "75 and under" rule, in effect for M25? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21's "75 and under" rule, in effect for M25?

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
Jarodd,

Will you be releasing your updated sliders tonight or Saturday. Can't wait to see what you have so far.
I got them ready.. Just need to write it up...
Old 08-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 0

Jarodd,

Will you be releasing them in this forum?
Old 08-31-2013, 01:41 AM   #35
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I got them ready.. Just need to write it up...
Can't wait!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2013, 08:47 AM   #36
Just started!

I can't wait!!!! I need them!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #37
Rookie

frankstallone83's Arena

OVR: 3

I think the rule of 75 is still in place this year. Of course it isn't 75 in every category anymore but it feels like to me the limit is still there.

For example all madden passing is 25, 25, 50 this year. So the limit would be 100. I was playing on QBA on 30, PB 20, WRC 50 and it felt like all-madden. My last game i bumped pb up to 21 (giving my passing sliders total of 101) and the game went back to easy mode. All my passes we're on target and had more heat on them than before.

Same thing with the running game. RB 0, fum 50 the game is tough; bump Run blocking to 1 and my rb can't be stopped.

The settings menu will stay the same and therefore the kick meter is still fast and you can't use auto assist on D but I think the rule is still in place for gameplay.

I'd definitely like to read some more input from the sliders gurus though. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Edit: this is in career mode...I don't if the menu in play now still says All madden if you change the sliders but you can set the sliders to all 50s in career and the settings will still say All-Madden and the kick meter will still move fast.

Last edited by frankstallone83; 09-03-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #38
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankstallone83
I think the rule of 75 is still in place this year. Of course it isn't 75 in every category anymore but it feels like to me the limit is still there.

For example all madden passing is 25, 25, 50 this year. So the limit would be 100. I was playing on QBA on 30, PB 20, WRC 50 and it felt like all-madden. My last game i bumped pb up to 21 (giving my passing sliders total of 101) and the game went back to easy mode. All my passes we're on target and had more heat on them than before.

Same thing with the running game. RB 0, fum 50 the game is tough; bump Run blocking to 1 and my rb can't be stopped.

The settings menu will stay the same and therefore the kick meter is still fast and you can't use auto assist on D but I think the rule is still in place for gameplay.

I'd definitely like to read some more input from the sliders gurus though. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Edit: this is in career mode...I don't if the menu in play now still says All madden if you change the sliders but you can set the sliders to all 50s in career and the settings will still say All-Madden and the kick meter will still move fast.
So what you are saying is that even if is all madden on difficulty and the meter move fast, you are not seeing as all madden?

I think i agree with you. I set the game on QB acc 5, Int 5 and RB 5 but the rest at 50. While i see the meter move fast and it says all madden, it didnīt feel like it.

the question is what is the number, since there are less sliders this year i guess it will be less than 75.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #39
Rookie

frankstallone83's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
So what you are saying is that even if is all madden on difficulty and the meter move fast, you are not seeing as all madden?

I think i agree with you. I set the game on QB acc 5, Int 5 and RB 5 but the rest at 50. While i see the meter move fast and it says all madden, it didnīt feel like it.

the question is what is the number, since there are less sliders this year i guess it will be less than 75.
Yes that is my hunch. I think it depends on the specific category based on what the default All Madden sliders are. So like I said, passing is 100, rushing is 50, and then pass defense would be 75 and run defense is 25.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #40
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankstallone83
Yes that is my hunch. I think it depends on the specific category based on what the default All Madden sliders are. So like I said, passing is 100, rushing is 50, and then pass defense would be 75 and run defense is 25.
Last year it was 75 global. If you set all at 0 and Tack at 75 you would still be at madden.

Do you think this year is not the case? that is separated from categories?

what if 1 category is over, let say all 0 but tack at 26. That would be all pro?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »