Home

Realistic and Fun Game Play Sliders for Offline Franchise Mode vs CPU

This is a discussion on Realistic and Fun Game Play Sliders for Offline Franchise Mode vs CPU within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2013, 08:20 PM   #9
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic and Fun Game Play Sliders for Offline Franchise Mode vs CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Penalties - are they defaulted?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4
I forgot that I did change those a little bit based on Blue Ninja's set (except for the pass interference, I upped those to 60). Here they are, I will also update the original page with these.

Penalty Sliders
Offside-55
False Start-54
Holding-54
Face Mask-54
Defensive Passing Interference-60
Offensive Passing Interference-60
Punt Catch Interference-54
Clipping-52
Intentional Grounding-54
Roughing the Passer-54
Roughing the Kicker-54

As a note, I rarely see penalties called in all my games, so I am thinking about tweaking these some, but am afraid it will screw with the overall gameplay, so I'm not sure if I will mess with these anymore. Although, on 2nd thought, I will say you do see some holding on kickoffs, some facemasks (fairly rare, though), and very rarely will you see an offside. Maybe, a couple false starts per game, too. I've NEVER seen Roughing the passer and some of the other penalties.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:00 PM   #10
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Here's a stat line from my last game. Freaking NailBiter between My Dirty Birds and a new rival, the Sea Seahawks in the NFC Champ game:
SEA ATL
Score 20 24
Total Offense 333 368
Rush Yds 142 153
Pass Yds 191 215
First Downs 17 18
PR yds 50 50
KR yds 140 104
Total Yds 523 522
TOs 3 2
Poss Time 30:05 29:55
Sacks 1 4

Matt Ryan 19/34 226yds, 1 TD 1 INT Long Pass 76
Russell Wilson 16/21 211 yds, 2 TD 2 INT Long Pass 52
Steven Jackson 23/102 yds, 2 TD
My Drafted RB 13/55 yds 2 Fumbles
Russell Wilson 7 carries/45 yds
Marshawn Lynch 7/20 yds - injured in 1st Qtr
Remaining Sea RBs 17/77 yds 1 TD
Passing was spread out pretty evenly among WRs with Roddy White being the only 100 yd WR
Old 10-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #11
Rookie

wech's Arena

I used these for some of my coach mode CCM games and I gotta give you props man. These were a blast to use and the games were awesome. I dont know why more people arent using these sliders. Seriously good stuff!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #12
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wech
I used these for some of my coach mode CCM games and I gotta give you props man. These were a blast to use and the games were awesome. I dont know why more people arent using these sliders. Seriously good stuff!
Right on, man. Glad someone enjoyed em. I'm currently working on my own personal end all/be all sliders. Every penalty slider tweaked, every important play slider tweaked. I'm leaving a lot of sliders at zero for the player ratings to really dictate play, but I'm also tweaking some sliders to hopefully give the CPU defense a little edge, and to make the CPU QB real and fair, and hopefully give the CPU running game a little boost seeing premium backs shake and bake. I just played the SB with those new sliders against Peyton manning and the Raiders. 42-31 final score, fun game, felt fairly realistic. Anyways, thanks for the post. Keep using these if u like as I think they still provide good play (overall, I'm trying to find the best set possible with zero sliders to allow the ratings to dictate play while trying to make the game challenging as well).
Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 10-02-2013, 11:56 AM   #13
Rookie

wech's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Right on, man. Glad someone enjoyed em. I'm currently working on my own personal end all/be all sliders. Every penalty slider tweaked, every important play slider tweaked. I'm leaving a lot of sliders at zero for the player ratings to really dictate play, but I'm also tweaking some sliders to hopefully give the CPU defense a little edge, and to make the CPU QB real and fair, and hopefully give the CPU running game a little boost seeing premium backs shake and bake. I just played the SB with those new sliders against Peyton manning and the Raiders. 42-31 final score, fun game, felt fairly realistic. Anyways, thanks for the post. Keep using these if u like as I think they still provide good play (overall, I'm trying to find the best set possible with zero sliders to allow the ratings to dictate play while trying to make the game challenging as well).
Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I definitely would like to try your newest concoction when you get them done. If they play anything like this set well then that will be awesome.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 18

Trying out this evening.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #15
MVP

1st game with these = smooth. Had a barnburner in year 2 of CCM my Skins vs Pats. Brady and Gronk shredding me, the combo of RG3 and Morris keeping it close. Last two minutes of the game Manti Te'o made a play on Gronk for an INT and took it to the endzone for the eventual win.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #16
MVP

6 fun games with these; barnburners, blowouts, and nice flow to the game.

Personal house rules
*No switch D (mix up plays)
*Combo gameflow/call my own plays to mix it up

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »