Home

X-Box/PS3 Cheese proof Sliders: Amazing Gameplay

This is a discussion on X-Box/PS3 Cheese proof Sliders: Amazing Gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2014, 04:30 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: X-Box/PS3 Cheese proof Sliders: Amazing Gameplay

Any recommended Auto Subs? I like these they're Perfect in my book.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2014, 07:32 AM   #26
Rookie

Hey Everyone,

I posted on GJDs forum - I don't know what you guys are looking for exactly. But, man did I make a discovery.

I updated everything - I can't believe this. Our User v. User full 28-32 (people come and go) is playing extremely tight.

I forgot about what I found out on Tackle in November playing online ranked games. What I just learned about the INT slider. Man, good stuff - solved our leagues issue too.

Bottom Line: Everything is updated - It may help you out some more for what your looking for....I hope I helped you out a bit.

Updated Sliders: 01/09/14 - the last update I'm doing that is major - everything is playing extremley tight: Click here

Sincerely,
Fuller
Old 01-09-2014, 08:22 AM   #27
Rookie

Hey Everyone,

I do read all your comments. Really fast - So, I don't take time to reply to all of them ASAP. I'd rather read what a group of people have to say and then do it.

They were nearly perfect - but, they weren't. They played much better than All-Madden or any default and possibly any other User v. User sliders, but they were not right to me, until now.

As for the Auto-Subs: 77in/72out for almost every position but lineman (72 in/65 out) and QB (65in/60out)

As for the Offline Franchise mode User v. CPU:
I refuse to post that. I do not post anything where I'm going to be wrong. As for the User v. User sliders. I know they were right, because I saw tangible evidence in the league I run. Because User v. CPU rely's heavily on how you play CPU - I won't post it because it will always be wrong to and for someone compared to User v. User - You may be able to run Trio HB Counter all game against one person and the next person will shut it down.

So, with that being said - The Sliders are updated - They are final - They fixed all the issues in our league (Running Backs rolling people over and Linebacker not cutting right off of the right physics on their feet. It was pretty much footwork issues we were running into - It is picky to detail, but that's what separates game play)

The Cheese is completely gone and I really hope this enhances everyone's simulation leagues - From being able to take out the No Huddle Rules, the User Catch Rules, The running 2 plays in a row rules - pretty much everything but 4th down.

But, that's it for me this year
See you at the End of 2014/2015.

User v. User Sliders Updated: 1/09/14

Sincerely,
Fuller
(contact @ [email protected])

Last edited by L_Fuller_L; 01-09-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #28
Rookie

So help and out bro! What can I start my sliders if with.(offline) Good sliders good logic! I give u 100 % props NY dude!
Old 01-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #29
Rookie

Hey Everyone,

Final Update: User v. User Sliders
Tested: Combined games of 5, finished @ 4:53pm EST
Version: Full Final - Not being touched

View Here for The last settings Im using

Offline Franchise:

Game Speed: Very Slow
Quarters: 10
Play Clock: 15
Injury: 44
Fatigue: 56/60
Min. Speed Threshold: 88

User Skill v. CPU
QB: 4
PB: 0
WR: 0
RB: 0
FMB: 68
DPR: 84
INT: 72
DPC: 92
TAK: 92

CPU Skill v. CPU
QB: 80
PB: 12/32/48
WR: 48/52/56
RB: 8/24/32
FMB: 68
DPR: 84
INT: 72
DPC: 92
TAK: 92

View web-site for penalty settings
Click Here

Use the Skill Set listed above for Offline with multiples of 4 and adjust as it fits for you. I'm not even going to explain how I figured out multiples of 4 - It was ridiculous. The Skill Set listed on the web-site in full detail is STRICTLY for User v. User. But, Penalty settings will work with offline.

Please Post Game-Recaps/Stats/Scores - So that everyone can collaborate.

Thanks,
Fuller

Last edited by L_Fuller_L; 01-09-2014 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #30
Rookie

Thank you! Especially for your hard work!
Old 01-10-2014, 01:45 AM   #31
Rookie

Yea,

No Problem. My stuff I post is legit

My Background:

Commissioner PS3 Madden Leagues: Since 2011
Top 10,000 - 1,000 Madden Gamer: Since 2005 (X-Box: 2005-2009) (PS3: 2010-Current)

***The good news is, I don't get in the Top 10,0000 - 1,000 By Cheesing/Exploit abuse of A.I.****

Top 10,0000 = Better than 90% of Madden Online players

I am hoping to start running my own web-site again very soon where people who are searching to be better and searching for the best game play have a place to find it.

People may have great posts - but it gets lost.

I stop playing Madden Online Ranked Matches when they get to Patches 1.02 and higher because the game play is ALWAYS worse and they never fix what they are supposed to.

If EA came out with the game playing right in the first place - Instead of rushing it out before the 1st week of the season and they actually went for Quality and not Quantity (Distribution of Sales as a priority)

They would get better feedback - It's simple business and sadly - If they don't come out with better quality, they will lose football gamers and sales in the long run. You can only force people to buy a bad product for so long as the only product offered before you lose your consumers.

This is why Corporate "Legal Monopolies" are going to see the turn for the worse in 2014 - You can count on it.

The boy can only cry wolf for so long. Saying you have a great product and it falls short too many times of expectations. That when they actually have a good product - they will not see it in their sales. Because people won't care and will not believe them.

Bottom Line.

Last edited by L_Fuller_L; 01-10-2014 at 01:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 07:48 AM   #32
Rookie

Not putting you on a pedalstal but you are that dude! The best I've played with ever! Do assisted tackles get manipulated to a point where u can high record assist tackles with these! More congested n collisions with perceived "gang tackling" .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »