Home

KingREALISTIC ALL MADDEN Sliders

This is a discussion on KingREALISTIC ALL MADDEN Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2014, 10:16 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: KingREALISTIC ALL MADDEN Sliders

Even with Run Blk at 0 I can still avg about 6.5 ypc with nearly any RB and any O line. This is the trouble I've been having with every slider set on here.

Do you know if there is a penalty slider that helps the dline get off blocks easier?
Old 02-01-2014, 11:41 AM   #18
Pro

Raise the holding penalty to help the d line shed easier.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #19
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyclaps
Even with Run Blk at 0 I can still avg about 6.5 ypc with nearly any RB and any O line. This is the trouble I've been having with every slider set on here.

Do you know if there is a penalty slider that helps the dline get off blocks easier?
I know. The run game is too good. thats what they worked on this year.. I avoid using power O runs

I updated the sliders. Try them out.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:17 PM   #20
Banned

Just thought I'd chime in about some of the penalty sliders to TRY and help you out, I'm no expert though.

-KR/PR seems to effect the reaction time of the defense. With a higher setting what happens is, LBs will stuff the run better (for sure), DBs will jumps routes (speculating, not totally sure). However, there's a payoff with it. At very high settings, Play Action is dominant. You see blitzing LB's coming in for a sure Sack but then turn around and chase down the RB. This may not be such a bad thing though because PA is statistically (don't actually have the stats but pretty sure I've read this a few times before) the best play in the NFL. QBs are always fakin handoffs out of gun. I think DBs are more susceptible to get beat as well. They might bite more with a WR that has good RouteRunning. It could effect the amount of Picks and the CPU Completion % and Yardage.

-Clipping at a low level will enhance the running game. There are some sliders in Madden that effect the players decision making based on what the Ref is more likely to fall. For ex. Int Grounding, DPI and OPI at low levels and players say, Hey I don't have to worry about the ref calling this penalty so I can do what I want. That's why you see better Coverage (not worried about Running into WRs) Better fighting for balls in the air (I'll stiff arm you in mid air if I have to, Ref won't call it) and QBs staying in the pocket AND getting rid of the ball quicker, reducing sacks (I don't have to escape the pocket to throw this ball away, Ref won't call it so if I'm about to get sacked I'm just gunna throw it where ever)

-Roughing the Kicker does effect Defensive Pursuit but I THINK it is tied in with Tackling ability. The lower the stat the better pursuit, BUT I THINK combined with a high tackling stat you will see those stupid animations where ball carriers stiff arm and do some gay dance for 10 more yards before going down. If you look around in instant replay when this happens, you notice that no one else is coming in to Gang tackle. Not only is this stupid, but it also eliminates assisted tackle stats which is detrimental if you're looking to have any of your guys leading the League in Tackles. The NFL is full of guys with horrid tackling fundamentals. Watch any Dallas Cowboys game and you'll notice they average 2-3 whiffs a F***ing play.

I'm gunna test yours out today, They look great. But I'm just going to give you a warning. There is a sweet spot to all of these sliders. Click something one point in the wrong direction and everything is ruined. Literally a point. It sucks. You gotta ask yourself if you're prepared to do this for the next 6 months. The only real way to test a slider set is to play an entire season and see where you end up based on the rest of the League. NFL stats are very volatile on a game to game basis. Marshawn Lynch 6th in the League with 1257 rushing yards, had 36 in the Super Bowl. Sh**s crazy, I'm probably going to end up in a mental institute because of this game I swear.
Old 02-08-2014, 04:21 PM   #21
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

ich2233, I think the clipping slider should be higher if that theory is true. Run game is too strong for human.

Last edited by KingRealistic; 02-08-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 11:46 AM   #22
Banned

Made a few personal tweeks, Best sliders I've played. I Love you. I can finally play Madden again.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:02 PM   #23
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich2233
Made a few personal tweeks, Best sliders I've played. I Love you. I can finally play Madden again.
Seriously??? Wow. What tweeks did u make??? I wanna try it
Old 02-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #24
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

I too am interested to know his set.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »