Home

New Madden 360 Game Footage

This is a discussion on New Madden 360 Game Footage within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2005, 09:41 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: New Madden 360 Game Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7116&type=wmv

Don't know if it was posted yet, but it shows little clips of the game...

And its for everybody sayin...

"oh it's just a minor upgrade"
"oh game engine gonna be the same"
"oh it JUST graphics"

Check it out.

As always looks looks looks not a word about gameplay.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:49 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPlaya
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7116&type=wmv

Don't know if it was posted yet, but it shows little clips of the game...

And its for everybody sayin...

"oh it's just a minor upgrade"
"oh game engine gonna be the same"
"oh it JUST graphics"

Check it out.
That pretty much showed me nothing. Just replays and we all know the replays look much better than what it actually looks like when you're playing the game.

I'll wait for some actual gameplay footage to judge it.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:25 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Wow, that was an impressive opinion to add to the forum, Im sure everyone is grateful for it. I saw your post about how you hate the game, of course the only thing you mentioned was the graphics, and now your saying that the graphics on the 360 video posted above only look a tad better then 2k, either a tad to you is a lot to others, or you have been drinking tonight, and drinking a lot tonight. These are the times I wish that the whole deal between EA and the NFL never went through, something tells me that if it had never happened we wouldnt be seeing the endless threads bashing the game and constantly applauding 2k for what they did correctly, according to some that is. I think what needs to be pointed out is some people play games for the sweet graphics and the ability to immerse themselves into the game through the visuals, and others enjoy playing a game that they can micromanage an entire team while building up a team and trying to make them into a super bowl winner, ie. franchise mode. There is nothing wrong with either way but why must those select few constantly post why they hate the game? If EA ever were to check the board, Im sure the mere fact that you posted it so many times is only going to come across that you are a fanboy of the 2k game and upset about the NFL deal, thus venting online, and in turn wont be taken very seriously. Im not saying anyone is a fanboy, including the poster Im responding to, but posting nonsense like you posted above only furthers the notion that you are indeed venting and or trolling looking for a responce that in some way or another will make you feel vindicated for starting the entire thing in the first place.
Paragraphs are a helpful device for organizing one's thoughts.
Old 08-17-2005, 03:26 PM   #20
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6

Lame, and poor graphics for a next gen game.... I haven't been impressed with 1 clip of 360 or ps3 footage (discounting the killzone argument footage)

This looked like 2k5's current graphics in HD with maddens cartoon stylistic interpretation.

Is it better than current madden? sure, Is it good enough for next gen? Not even close.

And I don't want to hear people saying that it's only 20% if it is then we will see improvement later on. But this is what they are showing, and all of it looks pretty poor...
Old 08-17-2005, 03:43 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic
Lame, and poor graphics for a next gen game.... I haven't been impressed with 1 clip of 360 or ps3 footage (discounting the killzone argument footage)

This looked like 2k5's current graphics in HD with maddens cartoon stylistic interpretation.

Is it better than current madden? sure, Is it good enough for next gen? Not even close.

And I don't want to hear people saying that it's only 20% if it is then we will see improvement later on. But this is what they are showing, and all of it looks pretty poor...
Ditto. This is nothing compared to the video that supposedly showed half of what Madden's next gen graphics really would be. LMAO That entire video was bull**** from the commercial.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2005, 03:49 PM   #22
Banned

stellastarr's Arena

OVR: 2

I'll just add that with a game due to come out in just a few short months, there is much coming out of the EA camp that impresses anyone. that is not too comforting
Old 08-17-2005, 04:45 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 3

I think that confirms it. Killzone and EAs knock out kings remains the only impressive Next Gen footage seen to date...dang. Such a shame..have we hit the technology ceiling after 100 years of tremendous progress...we are left with the internet and plasma screen tvs.

No alternate fuel source, no flying cars..and only 2 impressive next gen games.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:47 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC_Arab
Ditto. This is nothing compared to the video that supposedly showed half of what Madden's next gen graphics really would be. LMAO That entire video was bull**** from the commercial.
LOL I remember them saying that it would be better than that....uh huh o_O

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »